Chapter:2.We Rule The School🔥

Ash pov
As the bus stopped I walked to the entrance of the school..
High school. ugh.... I hate it but still have to go through 2 years..
I reached our spot... I mean my gang
Girls gang of course.. Let me explain
WE 4 literally are best friends and whole school is jealous.. For everything and we are popular...

Then they came...
Shaaz came and confused she said "guyss the whole thing has started again.. I hate high school like... why are we coming to this building
Let me introduce to shaaZ
She is Short but she talks a lot..
She is cute and half of the school boys
Sweet crush, she is rich and is popular for girls basketball champion

Hearing to shaaz we're like all in same expect Alexis she is a bit different and unique personality.. She is dumb but gets every Test an A, she is also popular. Alex is the only person who has the scholarship to national unity college of engineering and matrix.
She said "I got bored by whole vacation and I like being in school but I don't like to study.. Right? You know me guys..."

"duh... Obviously we know that Alex
Can we please go now before the fricking bell otherwise Mr Vincent kill
Us if we're late."said Daniel
Daniel is the 4th. She is smart and also popular in cheerleader and she is the leader of cheerleader squad and every girl is dying to be in the squad..

" Then come on let's go.. Mr Vincent already hates us.. " and we off to our classes..

In the classroom.. The old and lame one ugh. I hate physics..
My consciousness "you hate everything so what's new."
Me...yeah right.
Half of the class I slept not noticing by Mr Vincent.. And that happened
"Ms Ashley could you give the answer to this question on the board"..
" Ashley!!!! Stop sleeping in the class hour".
And I was like "can this old douchebag leave me alone".. In my mind.
"I'm sorry sir what was the question?"
He asked what is the method of calculating the laws of standard straight line motion?
Wtf.. What type of question is this.. I don't even know the answer or which chapter from it is.. Just say something Ash.. You know it..

" um...um.aa Sir it can be done by.."
"yes Ashley we're waiting for you're answer"

I looked at the next of my seat that I might get help and I realized I was sitting next to who literally calls himself "Ashley fan"...

I whispered "do you know the answer Jake" and he was like "ohhhh.. I don't know but I will be the answer for you you're asking forever in you're life" winks*
"Oh what a stupid"
AND I was gone to blew up and I said
"um we can solve by vector addition method.....
" Good.. Ashley thats it guys.. Took you so long...you can sit down now"
Phew..that didn't go bad

And bell rang we 4 get off from the class.. Shazz said " geez you could save from that old vinceyy"
I said "I know right.. That guy has something to do with me like his shit as annoying"
Alex laughed and said, "everyone has something to do with you Ash"
"yeah right I will deal it my future" I showed sarcasm.
Dan knowingly "oh I know you will"
Come on guys let's sit "

WE sat on our common place and started to take and eat and come in every high-school there will be a bitchy-ass girl and the slut of our school Samantha.. Half of the boys slept with her and she constantly change boys. And one more point she is jealous of us.. And she hates us and we don't care a thing

"my. My. Myy what we are having here sup bitches isn't the 4 scoobiess back huh?" she laughs
Alex awned loudly and grab attention also.. "yea.. Yeah isn't the famous slut having here or the next Oscar winner for the BITCH born award.." everyone laughs out loud
Alex and I gave a quick highfive and we four laughed to on her face
Samantha angrily said "shut up you brats how dare you calling me a slut" ohhh.. On your group itself you have a whore itself and everyone how sucks is to have a one saying evily smirk into my face.
Alex, Dan, shaaz get up to Samantha saying "how dare you can say that, who the hell...
I got up so fast before starting an fight
" woah, woah guys stop"extending my hand to their sides "guys letmme speak"
Direct to her face I said.. "Oh you don't have to worry about me sweetheart" changed my tone said "You know I can handle my self and I don't need any future advice from any slutty grandma..
Samantha gets heated said" you little brat.. " I cut off..
" oh I wasn't finished yet darling.. So how about I tell your last year homecoming dance party what really happened huh?? Should I girls?"
Girls.. Dan said" let the school know now right guyss??.. "
Shaaz being confused saying.." I think we should tell em now "
Samantha started scream" no.. No please I wasn't knowing.. "
I said" sush.. I said I was not done speaking right?..
Everyone:"omg she is a real badass"
"take the video", this is lit"
I whisppered into her ear "should I tell everyone how slept with our principal to the results change for homecoming"
Samantha.. "no please please don't Ashley"
I said loud "okay then.. And let your ass move from our table"
She goes.. And everyone was looking Dan said "what guys? Finish your business!!."

AND we ate peacefully
"I lost my appetite" I said.
Ours too said the girls. Alex said "you know Ash Samantha will not learn a lesson she will come right back"
Shaaz said "we have to something about it..
" if she comes back again to it we will do something about it.. We all know what to do" I let out a smile
Dan and other girls "yea we know what to do.."they laughed
" what should we do after school? " Alex asked
" We can go to the warehouse and I got the letter from Mr Paul Collins and he said he want to meet us"
"yeah, we have to finish the business cause this getting out of hand."said shaaz
"I think I should go alone" and
"No.. We will come with you come with you and we will not make you go alone". They said
"I think she can go alone because not only she is the gang leader and we can be the backup if anything happens" Dan said
"That's what Iam talking about"..."you guys be the backup and I will know you if anything happens.. I Mean this isn't the first time we're doing"..
Alex said "yeah..but we have to be careful cause this the lord of drug dealer.
" Um it will be alright, the meeting is at 5."

The bell rangs.
Whattt Yes!!! Our girl is gang leader and the other girls are in into. and how will the meeting goes?
Stay tuned!

Thank you for reading..
If you like this story please vote it
AND don't forget to comment below. What's your thoughts on this chapter huh??
Follow me on Instagram
@parii_girl