The situation begins...

(Be gentle with me, its my first lemon and poly fanfic hope you enjoy~)

    You were in U.A dorms humming and skipping to your boyfriends, kirishima, room with a little surprise. You two had been very intimate sexual wise, a few flirts and touching here and there but nothing major. You were gonna change that very soon. You had some sexy red and black lace lingerie under your uniform. You were abit nervous about wearing this since mineta could see up your skirt if he really wanted to but since you were dating one of his classmates he made less sexual comments near you. As you reached kirishimas room you hear some noises coming from inside.

       Thinking it was just him and bakugo training you knock and come inside with a big smile "Hey Mr. Red Ri-" right before your eyes you saw your boyfriend ontop of his supposed best friend both of them shirtless and kirishimas pants around his ankles. You paused for a moment as kirishima starts frantically moving away from him to you zipping up his pants. His words falling on deaf ears, your gaze moved to bakugo whos cheeks were almost as red as kirishimas hair. "Babe listen i can explain!" you had known kirishima was pansexual and that bakugo was bi.

       Your mind wondered into uncharted territory, a soft smirk on your face you pressed your back to the door locking it. "Oh theres no need to explain, you have your urges~ im sorry to keep you waiting so long." kirishimas face contorted into confusion when he saw you lick your lips, your hips sway as you approached the two men undoing your buttons to your blouse just to show your breasts. "Im surprised you never told me this sweetie, i wouldve asksd to join in~." kirishima gulped as bakugos eyes widened you can see that both men became hard when you lifted your skirt up to show your small thong and wet thighs.

      "I might have forgotten to mention this but im more then happy to share as long as i have you by my side" you lips met kirishimas for a soft kiss before moving down to bakugo kissing him roughly, the blonde fell onto his back with you ontop of him wiggling your hips to tease kirishima. The red head bite his lips lightly since his shark teeth could puncher things easily knowing from experience from himself and when making with you.

     Bakugos eyes widened but shut kissing back almost immediately, he moved his hands to your ass groping and spanking you lightly at first before fueled by your moans and gasps of pleasure. Kirishima siting beside you two with his pants off and his cock out twitching with excitement. You pull back from bakugos mouth to his covered member, pulling it out with ease as you pepper it with kisses. Your eyes moving to kirishima seeing a glimpse of jealousy and lust.

        Your head suddenly grabbed thrusting you down as his hips move up forcing himself down your throat drooling and moaning out loudly against it. Kirishima moved to your pussy licking his lips before attacking your soaked slit licking, sucking, and nibbling against you. Your body shaking with delight getting close to your climax you felt bakugo twitch against you cumming hard as you did both of you shaking. Kirishima pulling back panting softly as he licked your juice off, you moved to kirishimas bed laying on your back you motion the two men to you.

       You noticed kirishmas tip practically dripping in need of attention, you smirk. "My poor baby, its too bad that you wont be my first bakugo will." both men looked confused and surprised "b-but why? Im your boyfriend." you spread your legs undoing your bra tossing it to the side "because you werent going to give me your first so why not?" you motion bakugo to get infront of you kissing him softly before rubbing his tip against your pussy. Kirishimas face turned red and his eyes changed almost in anger he pushed his friend aside pushing his length into you pressing against your womb.

       He growls while you gasp out arching your back, he put his face into your neck saying in your ear in a low tone. "If anyones taking your firsts, its going to be me~" he then starts thrusting wildly inside you but soon getting into the groove. You pant out softly pushing him up so you were in his lap moving against his thrusts. You whined out looking at bakugo to join you two, he moves behind you applying lubricant against his shaft and your asshole fingering slowly stretching you out. It was as if their personalities switched kirishima being aggressive while bakugo was being sweet and subdued.

       Kirishima was biting, licking, and sucking all parts of your neck and shoulders moaning out in delight praising you in anyway possible. You moan out loudly when bakugo thrusted inside you suddenly moving in the same movement as kirishima. Both men twitching in excitement, your body almost unable to take the pleasure. "I-im close kirishima~ bakugo~!" "so am i doll" bakugo moved his mouth to the other side of your neck as kirishima kissed you deeply almost pulling out cumming against both of your stomachs.

       You both were panting and smiling like idiots your foreheads pressed together lightly. You gasped as your ass got slapped and a sudden bite against your shoulder "dont forget about me now idiot~" you gasp arching your head against his shoulder thrusting up and down against his shaft. Moving in and out as much as he could, his eyes meeting kirishimas he kissed him deeply swirling his tounge with the redhead.

       You soon felt bakugo stop deep inside you cumming hard, he moans out into kirishimas mouth before pulling back from him and you. All three of you tired out panting softly you all fall back onto the bed. "S-so what do we do now?" you look at both the guys, bakugo shrugging and smirking "id be down to this more often" you go bright red hiding your face with your hands as kirishima laughs lightly. "So am i, to be honest i love both of you" you uncover youself looking at bakugo whos face was flushed red like yours. You laugh out softly sitting up and rubbing your lower back. "I can do that, i am into polygamy yknow" kirishima smiling sweetly hugging your waist as bakugo puts his chin on your shoulder "then its settled, youre stuck with us forever~"

    The next day comes by heading into class with bakugo and kirishima having spent the night with them talking, training, and having 'fun' the first one to say anything to you to was denki who yelled out "someone got laid last night~" gesturing to your neck having bruises and bitemarks. Forgetting they were their bakugo smirks as people congratulate you and kirishima, looking at bakugo you kiss his cheek then kirishimas before going to your desk.

       All eyes now on you wondering what the hell happened. Kirishima stuttering mumbling unable to say much, bakugo yelling out it was none of their damn business and to shut the hell up. You hid your smirk as the girls in your class swarmed you asking questions, it was going to be a long day for all three of you.