Filling The Emptiness Part 1

Nobody bothered making one so why not I love the game and this pair I pick deserve some respect and love

Some of the chapter that I am going to make for this fanfic are going to be based on the game history. While some of the history will be in my own taste

"SPEAKING"

""Thinking IN MIND""

None of it belongs to me I just make it because I love the game and the pairing that's all

On with the story

Aisha a land of beauty and peace and ruled by a kind-hearted Emperor.

Aisha has many continents each has its own speciality. The Emperor entrusted the protection of each one a Four Lords. The Four Lords are people chosen by the Emperor from trust and strength so they could protect Aisha, and maintain Peace.

Each continent is ruled by a Four Lord specifically by The Emperor Himself

Eastern Empire is ruled by Yeonhee

Western Empire is ruled by Kyle

Three Kingdom Warrior is ruled by Karma

And the last one is Moonlit Isle which is ruled by Teo

Our story begins in Moonlit Isle. You can see Sakura tree all over the continent. Many do not know why Moonlit Isle is overflowed with Sakura Tree. Many people thought god gave this land an eternal blessing of Sakura trees, while other thought they were just gardened here hundreds of years ago.

Near the highlands of Moonlit Isle, there stood a Japanese like house. It was home to one of the Four Lord, Teo. He was in a meeting with Generals in his continent to discuss how to maintain order.

"we will be able to maintain order for the time being, with that this meeting is dismissed." Teo said in a stern but almost emotionless voice,

"thank you Teo-sama, till the next meeting then" All the general said standing then bowing to Teo and sliding open the door and closing it.

Teo looked at the reports of raiders and bandits laying in front of him.

""Even after three decade there still lies conflict around the world"" Teo thought then sighed and closed his eyes. Teo sat in the room in thought of how to deal with the problem. The bamboo fountain clunked down in his pond.

Teo reopened his eyes then looked at his garden.

""Such peace and tranquillity is seemingly impossible to obtain."" Teo thought in his mind.

Teo broke out of his mind when he heard a voice calling for him.

"Teo?"

Teo looked for the voice and saw that his wife Orly was standing by the door looking at him.

"Oh, you were here all along. Come, lunch will be ready" Orly said approaching Teo and lend her hand for him to take.

Teo looked at her and smiled softly, He stood up and grabbed his wife hand. they hold hands till they reach the dining room.

Orly was Teo's wife for 5 years and he was glad he met her. Teo remembered their meeting like it happened yesterday.

Flashback

Teo was walking down the stone path reaching his destination the flower field. The place he always went to rest and enjoy the beauty of the flowers.