002

"Ok Han time to sleep!" I was about to put him back in his cage which was pretty big for it to have space and play around, but he ran onto my shoulder. "You don't want to sleep there?" He just kept looking at me, "Fine then"

I start walking to my room and move my stuff from my nightstand. Then I put one of my pillows on it and at the bottom just in case if he falls. "do you like that instead han?" he just nods a little and jumps onto. "Hmm hold up!" I ran to my closet and I had a mini blanket like I use to have a hamster so I grabbed that.

"Here you go Han! Now let's go to sleep ok?" I give him a kiss on the top of his head and go to sleep on my bed.

Time skip~

I woke up at the feeling of something being on my forehead. When I open my eyes it was Han. "Baby boy what are you doing?" I gently reach for him and put him on my palms. "You should be on your mini bed" He jumped out of my palms and onto my pillow. "I might squish you though" I look at the time and it was barely 3 am.

"fine you can sleep there, I will sleep on the floor ok?" I was about to sleep on the floor until he jumped onto my head. "Han stop jumping you might hurt yourself!" I sigh and grab him and put him on my pillow. I lay down on the left side and keep looking at him. "I will have to leave you here alone in the morning Han so you will have to get use to your home"

He just crawled onto my face and hugged me. I just chuckle on what he just did. "You're so cute Han, now lets go to sleep" He backs away then goes to his spot.

~[🐿️]~
OwO I hope this is alright-