012

"shut it! I'm being serious!" Y/n yelled making Jisung laugh. He then lean closer making her surprise. "Just a little kiss! It's not a big deal~" He kept leaning in and then. .

And then?

Knocking can be heard. . "Oh well I have to get the door!" Y/n stood up making Jisung pout. She open the door not expecting him again.

"What do you want?! Again here! Did you forgot your girlfriends house or something?!" Y/n said frustrated of just seeing his face. "No y/n I just-"

"Baby, who's this?" Jisung sneaked his arms around y/n's waist and put his chin on her shoulder. "He's just a coworker who forgot his girlfriends home!" She replied in a angry tone making Jisung giggle.

But then Jisung's face grew darker. "You heard the lady~ Go find your girlfriend's home~" Mark took a step back.

"I need to talk to her!" He said as he tried to grab y/n's arm making Jisung get out of his grip and making her get back. "I'm sorry! But did I stutter on what you have to do?!"

Jisung then slammed the door in his face. He turned around and smile innocently. "Well what were we on?"

"I don't think we left on anything. ." She said as she averted her eyes. "Oh now I remember!"

Y/n flinched as he got closer. "Just a little kiss?" Jisung quickly kissed her making y/n shock. He smiled again "Want a other one?"

She shook her head "No I'm fine! Good night!" Jisung looked at her confused since it was the afternoon. . .

[ To be Continued ]

😳👉🏻👈🏻