0.1 • you'll be mine

i sat in my desk and stared at the clock. i was so tired and i mentally groaned, we had a lot more classes to go through before i could go home. the classroom door slammed shut which caused everyone to look up.

it was isabella reagan. she wore blue jeans with a red hoodie on, her hair was straight and i could see she had hoop earings on.

"miss reagan, nice of you to join us on the first day." mr. juarez said sarcastically.

isabella rolled her eyes at him, i've heard of her. i've seen her around and heard of who she's slept with but i've never spoken to her.

"there's two open seats, one by mr. vega and one by mr. dolan." she looked at michael and then at me, a smirk made its way onto her lips as she walked towards me. i just looked away.

she had a reputation, isabella was the schools bad boy..the only difference being that she was a girl.

"ethan or grayson?" she asked as she sat next to me. i was surprised that she knew both our names.

"ethan." i replied and she nodded. in my opinion she was pretty, she just played with everyones emotions a bit too much. grayson and i don't judge her whatsoever, i mean i don't like how she is but what am i supposed to do about it?

i quickly looked down to see her hand on my right leg, she moved it up a bit. "w-what are you doing?" i whispered as i looked around the classroom. thankfully, no one was looking at us.

"you're cute you know." she giggled and i couldn't help myself from blushing.

"you know why i didn't sit next to michael?" she whispered. i looked at her, waiting for her to reply.

"i already fucked him. now i want you." so that definitely ruined whatever the hell this was.  i moved her hand off of me which caused her smile to fall.

"whatever." she looked mad now. i sighed to myself, i don't understand what's up with her, she has never spoken to me and suddenly she wants to sleep with me?

isabella left quickly soon after the bell rang. i stood up and walked out of class to be greeted by grayson and our friend matt.

"hey ethan, why the face?" grayson asks as he begins walking next to me.

"something weird just happened." i muttered as i saw isabella walk by us.

"what happened?" matt butt in.

"isabella reagan put her hand on my thigh and told me she wanted to sleep with me." graysons' eyes widened while matt smirked at me.

"did you take her up on it? trust me she's veryy good." i furrowed my eyebrows and turned to him.

"what? how would you know?" grayson asked as he turned to him also. matt only shrugged and smiled to himself like if he was thinking about the moment he spent with her.

"hey, don't look at me like that. it was sophmore year, i couldn't help myself okay. best night of my life, i would totally sleep with her again."

"okay then why don't you?" i asked as we turned a corner. we stopped in our tracks as we saw isabella sneak out of a janitors closet with a guy who only got here last week.

"huh, the devil works fast but isabella works faster." grayson chuckled.

"anyways, to answer your question..that's why!" matt pointed to isabella as the guy went to kiss her and she pushed him off and walked away. "once she's done with you, you mean nothing."

"aw matt you sound kind of sad." grayson laughed. "did you even try to talk to her again?"

"yes! twice and she forgot my name!" matt said as he sighed heavily.