4th chapter-Goodbye

Laura's POV

I was standing on the other side of the street when Natasha ran up to me. "Laura! What happened?" "Tash. I don't know. I-I just can't. I'm straight. That's what I thought until I met Taylor. I don't know if I like her more than just friendship." "You know, maybe you should just go home and think about everything" I just nodded, hugged Natasha and went home.

At home I went to my bedroom and laid down. I could only think about Taylor and what happened in the club. I couldn't believe that she was about to kiss me. Maybe I wanted it but I didn't know exactly.

In the morning I got up at 7 o'clock because I needed to be at the set at 8 o'clock. I wasn't really ready to face Taylor again especially for the information I have to tell the cast today. I got at the set and the first thing I saw was Taylor talking with Uzo. 

Taylor's POV

I got up at 5 o'clock because I wanted to talk to Uzo before filming. I put on my clothes and got the letter for Laura, which I had written at our truth or dare evening. I filled in the gap for the name with Laura's and put the letter in an envelope. On the envelope I wrote 'for Laura' and I put it in my purse. 

I was at the set talking with Uzo when I saw Laura entering. She immediately looked at me. Before I could go to her Natasha ran up to her and talked to her. After we filmed all of our scenes we were called for a meeting. I wasn't listening. There was just one Thing I caught up. "Laura will only be at the set for the her Scenes. After tomorrow she will be away for another project", Jenji said. 

After that meeting I knew what I had to do. I ran up to Laura. "Hey Laura! I don't want to talk right now. I just want to give you that envelope. Please don't read it before you are on your way back." "Okay, I will open it when I'm on my way back and we will talk when I come back" "Yeah, sure. I wish you a lot of fun. Goodbye Laura" after I said that I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodbye Taylor" I really hoped that she won't read the letter before she was on her way back. Maybe she likes me back? What if not? What is going to happen?

Here is the 4th chapter. I'm sorry that it is such a short chapter. Enjoy reading and stay tuned ;)