5th chapter-Surprise

Laura's POV

I sat in the plane with Taylor's envelope in my pocket. Should I wait to open it? I promised her not to open it until I'm on my way back but I really wanted to know what she has to say. Maybe it's something bad? I decided that it would be better to open it later. I thought about everything that happened between us. The feelings I had when I kissed her were untypical for me. Maybe I'm really falling for her. I got lost in my thoughts and fell asleep. 

After the plane landed I got out immediately, went to a cab and rushed into the hotel. As I was standing in my room, I decided to lay down in bed. I looked at Taylor's envelope and started to open it slowly. 

After I opened the envelope and put out her letter. I read it and couldn't believe my eyes. She wrote that she loved me. I decided to cancel my project to think about the whole situation. 

On the third day I was clear about my feelings and called Natasha to tell her my plan to surprise Taylor. She told me that she will prepare everything at the set with Taylor. After that call I went to the airport immediately. The first thing I did when I came back was getting at set. I got greeted by everyone but I told them that I have to go for something important. I went to the dark room and hid in a corner. I waited for about five minutes when Natasha came in with Taylor. Tasha stood Taylor in the middle of the room and got out. When she was out I locked the door.I waited for ten minutes until I finally went up to Taylor.

Taylor's POV

It was the fourth day without Laura around. I was missing her a lot. I was in my trailer when Natasha came up to me and said, "Taylor go with me. Don't ask questions. Just go with me!" She leaded me to a door and before we got into the room she blindfoled me. We went in the room and Natasha looked the door - at least that's what I thought. 

After ten minutes in the dark room I felt two arms wrapped around me from behind. I couldn't figure it out which arms it were. "Missed me?" a raspy voice said behind me. I couldn't believe it. It was Laura. "Why are you here?", I asked. "You know, I read your letter" "And now you are here? Why?" "I cancelled my project and thought about everything that happened between us and came to the conclusion that I feel the same about you", she answered. "You do?" I couldn't believe to hear that. Without an answer she turned me around and kissed me softly. I kissed back. It was the best kiss I've ever had. I pushed away so that we can caught air again. I couldn't believe it. Here she was, the most beautiful woman on this world, kissing me and admitting that she liked me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked. I stood there and couldn't answer her. She was getting worried "Answer me, please" I couldn't say anything so i just came closer to her and kissed her. "Is this a yes?" "Of course it is, " I said and kissed her again. The kiss deepened and I found myself touching her at her sides. "Not here" she said. 

We walked out of the room, holding hands. "So, it finally happened?" Natasha and Uzo let out. Laura and I smiled at each other.

Here is the next chapter. Sorry that it took me so long but I got some things on my mind. Stay tuned people ;)