Chapter 19

"Help."

■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■

My mouth drops wide open as the screen turns pitch black.

"Aw, f*ck." Yoongi mumbles. "This is bullcrap. He couldn't have taken him!" He crosses his eyebrows and has his mouth slightly ajar.

"It's very fast, I agree." 69 said. "But it's sadly true. We can't risk losing you again so we might have to send other troops."

Yoongi sighs and looks at me lazily.

"You up for it, sugar?"

I shrug.

"I-I honestly don't think I am... based on... um... what happened the days before."

He smirks. "That's a mistake. Things happen!" He says, with a tone that sounds almost like he understands.

Which, by the way, he never does.

"But your life was on the line." I complain. "Mistakes happen but you don't say "OOPSIES" when someone DIES!"

Yoongi pulls my collar, bringing my face closer to his. He strokes my hair with one hand.

"I said. It's okay."

I gulp as he let go of my face.

"Now, now. If you save your best friend and kill the head of the clan, I'll give you a gift that you wanted for oh, so long." He told me.

"Mind if I know what it is?" I asked.

Yoongi got up and walked towards the door, I followed close behind, desperate to find answers.

"Let me tell you this, kid." He says, pausing, making me halt suddenly.

"Its a present. It'll make you hate me so much, yet love me so bad. You'll feel so confused. Yet happy."

He continued to walk as I stood still.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks again.

"You'll have something in your life..."

He turns around and smiles at me.

"That you once thought you'd never get again."

He looks back at the exit and walks towards it, the big metal door creaking as he walks out.

"Wonder what it could be?" I asked myself.

"Something strange?"

I jumped at the voice. It sounded old, yet sweet.

I spun around on my heel and saw an old woman in the corner of the room. She was wearing some purple cloth on her head and the rest of her body.

"Who are you?" I asked, forgetting to be polite with the elderly.

"I'm a soul, child. A soul that's here to set you free." She said with a smile on her wrinkly face.

"I'm sorry... I don't get it." I murmur, taking a few steps towards her.

"I'm a fortune teller, dear. I'm Min Yoongi's personal fortune teller!" She said with a little chuckle.

Personal fortune teller?

I bowed and got onto my knees in front of her.

"I've never seen you here... what do you do here?" I asked curiously.

"I live here. In this dark corner. All alone!" She said, somehow happily. "I love it here. I came here about five years ago!"

"Five years?" I gasp.