The time I nearly got hacked in 2016

So most of you may know Robuxian and he got terminated from YouTube and created a new account called robuxianlover69? Well he nearly got me hacked! I want to say before I start anything DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING WHAT THAT MAN SAYS and take my word for it! You can not get any robux (or back in the day tix) for free! It's a scam and they are trying to steal your account!!
Now to the story:
I was broke, my mum was not paying for my BC anymore so I was bummed. So I wanted FREE ROBUX so I went to YouTube and searched for "How to Get Free Robux and Tix" (Remember this was before Tix was removed) and I found this channel named Robuxian. I clicked on his video which was getting free robux and tix. He put a link in the description and I clicked on it. He brought me to this website and it say CLICK TO PRODUCE ROBUX AND TIX FOR FREE!! I clicked on it and a few secs later. My computer was talking in some lady like voice saying YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO  STOP VIRUS OR THE COMPUTER WILL DEACTIVATE COMPLETELY!
I started panicking!
Palms sweating....
9
8
7
6
What do I do?!?!
5
4
3
2
I shuted the computer off completely. The sounds stop, the air in the room was filled with quietness and heavy breathing from me.

I did not touch my computer for the rest of the day.

The next day I wanted to try my computer again and see if anything happened. Has I turned it on shaking it was

WORKING

It acted like nothing happened so I thought I was dreaming so just in case I looked in my history and there was the site, that nearly got me hacked.

I still have the computer that got almost hacked and it's still functioning!!