Entitled Part 1

They put two diagrams on the wall, they showed a map of both bases. They frowned as they tacked photos of the hermits to the each of the maps. "This war...it's very interesting how this has happened. Not that'd I'd expect any less from either of them"

"Taking charge like that, it's clear they were both be on leaders. Even if I did think that subject 360 would take more of a lead then she has." They had to agree, they all had expected the zombie girl to be more of a leader then what she was showing. 

The doctor assigned to subject 247 walked in, he had a massive smile on his face. "Well do you really think 247 would let anyone but himself be in charge? This is the emperor we're talking about." He chuckled while most of the other doctors sighed and rolled their eyes. "Remember that he is no longer part of experiment 240, meaning he is emperor of nothing." 

"Fine, fine I get it, you're guys don't like me because I'm transferred from a different lab."

"That...That isn't it at all..."

"Guys look!! 361 is testing out his cow cannon!"

They all crowded around the monitor to watch, laughing at the results. "This has to be my favourite subject" This caused a few sighs. "We're scientists, we can't pick favourites."

After a while they all went for break, the doctor assigned to 247 as always, sat alone and watched his subject on his phone. One of the doctors from another experiment approached him, this doctor was a young man named Steven. He smiled at the doctor as he sat down. "Hey Doctor Necro? Can I ask you something."

"Sure go ahead kid."

Steven sat down with his lunch tray and smiled politely. "Thank you, I wanted to know why you care so deeply about subject 247? Surely you've had other subjects?" Necro smiled, brushing the hair out of her eyes and smiling. "I haven't actually, 247 was part of the child experiments known as project academi, I've been studying him since he was seven and first joined the program."

"Project Academi?? I thought that was a myth?" He frowned "What about the Tokyo simulation? Was that real?" Necro didn't say anything, she just nodded. Steven sat in awe for a few moments before leaning in closely. "So what actually happened there? Tell me everything."