Run.

3 months later*

Travis has been back and forth from home to RAW events.

Everytime he was home, it was family time; he and Becky did everything together with the kids.

But when it comes to work, he started to make sure it was work time.

One day he came home to Becky hanging with the kids, she was suprised to see him home after Extreme Rules.

Becky: What are you doing home?

Travis: I was only in Atlanta.

Becky: Oh.. I thought you'd fly straight to Dallas.

Travis: Nah, I will in the morning.

He sat next to her as they watched Alexis attempt to play with Jackson.

Later on that night*

Travis was laying on there bed after the kids were asleep, he was waiting for Becky to come back.

He was flipping through his phone when he saw her walk in with a towel around her head, and not wearing any clothes.

Becky: Don't touch my hair.

Travis: Ok?

She slowly laid down next to as they cuddled.

Monday*

Travis woke up early and already took off for Dallas.

Becky woke up an hour later, called his sister Katie and packed a bag.

As she arrived, Becky got everything rounded up for her before saying goodbye to her babies.

Becky: This is the first time leaving them.

Katie: Oh I know the feeling.

After the goodbyes, she hugged Katie and left for the airport.

5 hours later*

Becky knew Travis was in the pre show meeting, so she took the time to unpack and talk to everyone to get her schedule before he would see her.

She was in his personal locker room since she knew he never used it.

As she knew what was going down, she got a text from Travis.

Travis: I just got sent a photo of you at the airport with a fan?

Becky: Oh no!

She had to think of something to throw him off.

Becky: Yeah, the kids and I took Charlotte to the airport today; and I wanted to show them what the airports like.

He responded almost instantly like always.

Travis: Oh, well that's cool.

She had a sigh of relief that he doesn't know, but deep down inside her she had a gut feeling that he probably knew.

RAW*

Travis was kicking off RAW with Ronda to figure out her next opponent for SummerSlam.

As Ronda was coming out, he sat in the ring with the table and chairs, getting ready for a contract signing.

They started to discuss business until he went to say her next opponent until she saw Alexa being dragged out by Becky.

The croud went nuts as this was her comeback, she was the fan favorite since she left for maternity leave.