Emerald Isle

Fast forward two weeks*

Today was the day that Travis and Becky have their week off of tour.

They were flying to Dublin Ireland to suprise Becky's side of her family. Both of her parents don't that they're coming.

She wanted it to be a suprise to her parents since they don't get to see the children that often.

Becky also didn't know what may happen as she knew that her mom was upset about what has been happening between her and Travis.

They'd find out whenever they get there on what is going to happen.

Alarm goes off*

Travis and Becky wake up at 3am as the family had a long flight ahead.

Both were unsure how the children will do during the flight as it was a fourteen hour flight from Orlando to Dublin.

Becky walked into the bathroom and took a shower, Travis went into the living room downstairs and made some coffee for him and her.

He was exhausted as Jackson has been difficult lately as he's about to turn one years old.

They would take turns every night getting up in the middle of the night when he would cry out.

Travis had tonights shift and was up basically every hour

He made a decision to sleep on the flight as Becky took over.

20 minutes later*

Travis and Becky were now showered and packing the kids bags and then themselves.

She then walked out of the bedroom and started to dress their daughter.

Alexis was now dressed and slowly waking up, when Travis grabbed all of the bags and headed downstairs he saw their daughter standing at the banister with her blanket.

Travis: Hi sweetie..

Alexis: Daddy..

She wiped her eyes and yawned as she was tired, then Travis heard crying and saw Becky carrying out Jackson as he was upset.

Travis: He doesn't like this.

Becky: Waking a sleepy baby isn't a good idea.

Both of them laughed and he helped her strap in Jackson to his babyseat, Travis walked out to Becky's SUV and packed everyone's bags.

He walked back in and helped his wife carry both kids to the car, strap them in and start the car.

Becky: Do we have everything?

Travis: We have the baby bag, Alexis's bag, our bags and the second kids bag.

Becky: I think that's everything, you ready?

Travis: Are you ready?

She turned and looked at him, held his hand and watched Travis kiss it.

Becky: Let's do this!

He put the car in drive and started to head to the airport.

When Hunter and Stephanie heard about their top stars going on vacation back to Becky's hometown, they decided to provide them with a private plane so the family can sit and spend time with each other.

At the airport*

Everyone was parked and packing into the plane.

Becky was getting excited as the kids were buckled in.