I , Abhishek Mehra.....

Hello everyone !!! I know how you people feel when I update a new story without posting my existing stories. But to be frank , I am working on this plot for almost three months and finally presenting you in wattpad. I wanted to write something new to experience in a different way.

⚠⚠⚠

Important note

This book mainly has lots of political background which I wanted to write with Abhi and Pragya. So if you are not comfortable with the topic , I won't appreciate you to read more.

I had put my heart and soul with hard work to write this story . And its not against any parties nor any particular people. All is that I am writing about abhigya and it's utterly created with  my imagination.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters , places and incidents are author's imagination and any resemblance to any actual person , living or dead , events or locales is purely coincidental.

❌All rights Reserved ❌

So I hope you do consider my work and will like this story. Yes it has romance mixed up with some emotions .

⚠⚠⚠

Characters

Prem Mehra : Former member of All Indian Political party. He emerged himself as Chief Minister of Maharastra with people's trust and dutiful work along with his best friend , Neil Malhotra. In the first election , he competed , AIPP become the opposition party and by their hard work , they won the next election with high majority after four years.

Amrita Prem Mehra : Second wife of Prem Mehra who got married to take care of his only son. She always thinks about her family and participates in many NGO organizations meetings and humble down to earth person.

Abhishek Prem Mehra : Son of Prem Mehra who is disowned by his father's second marriage after his mother's death. He is brilliant and has unquenchable thrist for knowledge settles in London with his best friend's family. He has a job and lives a peaceful life.

Aliya Mehra : Abhishek Mehra's step sister who loves her brother unconditionally and waiting for him to return accepting them as his family. She visits him once a year and used to spend some time with him and whenever she asks about his return , she never gets a proper reply from him.

Purab khanna : Abhi's best friend and well wisher. When he proposed an idea of coming with his family to London , purab can't oppose it . They were close to each other and together shares the happiness or pains.

Vin Rana : Works as Prem Mehra's Secretary. A trust worthy person who always takes good care of Prem as he idolize him as a Perfect Leader.

Neil Malhotra : Best friend of Prem Mehra who was with him in all his hard times. He guides Prem in all ways of how to become successful and gives lots of ideas which is being implemented by the ruling parties.

Kailash Arora : Sub inspector . He loves his daughter very much as she is his life. Much respected person in their living society and a sincere police officer.

Pragya Arora : A final year student doing her Masters . She is a girl who wants to live simple life and enjoys each and every moment. Bold yet beautiful .Her world revolves around her father and friends. She is lively and doesn't believe in love or dreams that never come true.