Meeting , Miss. Pataakhe '

Thanks guys for your support for this story..!!! Will try to post as much as interesting for you...!!!

Happy Reading 📖📖📖

                               Being a college student is not an easy task. Lots of seminars ; projects and the important thing is , to answer every One who ask you what you gonna do next ? Same goes with me.. Though I am not a bright student who aims to get gold medal.. phew..I don't even dream of it... but yet I need to get good marks.

My life lines are simple. Moderate study with some decent marks and to live our life to fullest. We can work hard if he get fail in exams but is there any exam if we get fail in our lives ?  So I decided to complete my studies without any problems and find a better job for me.

Life would have been even more beautiful if it happens as per our wish na... like in movies and daily shows..!!! But it can never be interesting , I totally agree with it.

Because ;Today I am going to face a big problem..!! I have my important seminar on the first hour itself but I am here , standing in the bus stop by getting up late.

It happens with me Every time. I dont know whom should I blame ? The alarm which goes off without snooze or me who switches off the alarm. Whatever , now I am standing here alone missing my bus ; thinking about hiring a cab which might cost more than my pocket money.

" Pragya .... !!!!! " I heard someone calling from behind and the voice felt similar for me.

" Disha ...!!!! " I shouted back seeing my best friend coming towards me huffing in the hot sunny day.

" You too missed the bus...? " I asked her  giving the water bottle to disha who gets it without any delay.

Having few sips ; Disha tells " Oh blame my papa...!!! He didn't set an alarm after getting up for his job...!!" She huffs panting and looks ahead for a bus.

Disha , million dollar producing company owner's only daughter . I mean to say clearly , his father is working as a security guard in that company...!!! Don't look at me like that.. he is the one who is protecting the million dollars.

So when ever he has his early morning shift , Disha wakes up late. Hence it happened today.. and I got a company in the bus stand.

" Mean while , you have your seminars right ? Then what the hell are you doing here ? " Disha asked checking the time in her watch and continues " And that too first hour itself Pragya...!!! " she sighed looking at her.

Pragya turning towards her " I know but today I got up late and as a result , I missed the bus !!! " she tells sadly thinking about the ways to convince her Professor.

" Pragya ..!! I don't think we will reach college at the correct time...!!" Disha informs bringing a storm in pragya's face.

" We will get lift from someone dear...!!" Pragya tells looking here and there to find someone who can drop them in college.

They live few kilometres away from the city , and only few buses are available in their route. They should at least wait for thirty minutes to get the next bus.

And the buses won't come at right time as many people don't take bus because of their luxury lives. But pragya , being a middle class girl has only one mode of transport ; to take a public bus.

When Pragya was thinking about the ways to reach college soon , she saw a small puppy standing in between the road licking its legs in its cute gestures.