Chapter Fifty Six~ Kisses

*Kurt's POV*

"Fuck!" I screamed so loud you could probably hear me outside.

"What?" Dave asked, running into the kitchen.

"I dropped my cookie." I sighed and pouted as I picked it up off the floor. It looked clean, so I ate it anyway.

"Ew! You're so disgusting!" Dave said and began to fake gagging.

"It looked clean." I said with a mouthful and shrugged.

"I'm never kissing you again." He said shaking his head.

I chuckled. "That was the last cookie, and the floor looked clean. Calm down, you act like a girl."

"Yuck." He groaned. I pooched out my lips and stepped closer to him.

"Give me a kiss." I pouted. He backed away from me.

"No, get away." He groaned. I tried to kiss him, but he covered his lips with his hand. He stumbled backwards and fell on the floor, with me on top of him.

"Get off me." He whined.

"When you kiss me." I said sitting on his waist and crossing my arms. He leaned up and kissed my nose.

"Nope. I want a kiss everywhere on my face. Including my lips. And I want you to say something when you kiss me."

"What do you mean?"

"When you kiss me, tell me why you kissed me in that spot." I explained. It took him a few seconds to realize what I was saying.

He gently kissed my nose. "Because you're so adorable." Then he kissed my forehead. "Because you mean the world to me." He kissed my chin. "Because you're so sweet." Then he kissed my cheek. "Because I'm lucky to have you." Then he kissed my other cheek. "Because I need you." And then he kissed my lips. "Because I couldn't live without you."

I smiled and pecked his lips over and over. "I love you so much. I wish you knew."

"And I wish you knew how much you mean to me." He whispered gently and wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed happily and looked into his eyes.

"You're the best." I said before kissing his head. He smiled and kissed me again.

"I thought you weren't going to kiss me anymore." I said with a grin.

"And I thought you were going to get off me." He said before pushing me off him and getting up.