beautiful soul " chapter 1"

"infinity"

this is kandrakar, a place where is no time or room, here..in the middle of nowhere,is the great congrega's temple...

they people of kandrakar heard a voice saying: come closer but be quiet 

one of the kandrakar people said( in a meeting): the oracle is about to speak!!

the oracle is the kandrakar king he's the poweful and magical king,,an old man was standing behind the king while he was sitting on his knees(thats the habit in kandrakar)..

the oracle: the time is running out , brothers and sisters . the veil is in danger! the guardians have to start protecting earth once again..

althor( one of the great kandrakar people): who are chosen this time??

the oracle: five young girls althor..

the people of kandrakar(wondering): HUMANS??!!

the oracle: magic creatures, luba,nature is their fried, earth their mother and each of them forces of nature..( he rais both his hands making a circular motion)" air!!" (an air came between his hands, another circular motion) " water!!"( a water flot between his hands, another circular motion) "earth"(rocks with branches came between his hands too, and last but not lest another circular motion)" fire!!"...

in will's dream she dreamed thats she's in a circle crystal she was trying to break it but she couldn't she tried and tried and finally she beack it and she get out of it but when she looked bown she saw clouds around her with a strong winds she was naked she put her hands on her eyes and suddenly everything stopped and she wasn't hearing anything but a voice coming to her and it's says" will , will , will ,will" calling her name and there was run dropping on her and then she heard a voice says" and her"at loud that was the oracle he chose her for this powerful circle crystals thats she was in it..

will( wakes up in the car): aaaaaa waoh!!

her mom: haaay wake up, will did you have a nightmare??

will( her hand on her forehead):yep! there was a horrible storm..

her mom: well, the weather isn't any better in here..(trying to switch on the radio) and the horrible weather continues to...

will(wondring): is this heatherfield??

her mom: yes it is! i'm sure everything will look brighter tomorrow!

will(strange look): my school starts tomorrow mom!!.

her mom( happy face): isn't it great?