Prologue

Hi guys back with a new story.  Hope it lives upto your expectations . Updates will be very slow as I have another ongoing story . Also it was spur of a moment decision so I do acknowledge this is  a very impulsive decision that may backfire 

  **********

           In the darkened corridor she stood alone , the last few months of her life made her give into despair countless time . Yet she persisted and fought for the reunion of her parents and tonight she got what she wanted and still she wasn't content .

            It might be because of the cries echoed from her sister room whose life she shattered when she brought out the truth that could change the course of their life .

            Or it might be because she missed him. A fact she refuses to acknowledge . Sleep eluded her in the confines of her room and she hoped talking with him would calm her heart and yet she hesitated . 

             They were friends who were forced to marry each other by circumstances and they will remain friends as long as she lives but calling him in the dead of the night might confuse him .

                Her life with him ended tonight , she no longer need to stay married to him and after the fact she knew he loved her.  It was better to stay away from him and hope he moves on and finds himself someone else. 

                   It was the piercing scream from her dadi that brought her rushing back to her home only to stumble upon his sister almost bleeding to death . The sight drove her to hysteria as she realized it was all her fault .

  As they rushed her into the hospital , she wanted to call him .He always knew what to say but she couldn't call him not anymore . 

          It was 12 hours later her sister woke up and amidst the cries of joy  from her family ,she froze when her sister gaze landed on her with such hatred that she stumbled out of the room .

           Only to come face to face with her in laws , they were here for her sister in spite of her betrayal but her eyes searched for him and was disappointed not to see him . 

                " Bhai didn't come home yet bhabhi and we couldn't reach him in his cell , he left as soon and you left and hadn't returned yet " her sister in law voice answered her unspoken query and she wondered how much she broke his heart by walking away .

               And the thought she couldn't reach him  when she desperately needed him made her falter a little only to froze when a unfamiliar hands caught her from falling. 

         " Be careful Swara " Laksh voice spoke up with tenderness that made her flinch .

        " I am fine ,Let go " she demanded as she tried to shake his hands away from her . And the look of confusion itched in his face made her worry .

        " We need to talk Swara " he persisted and she literally pried his hands away from her and glared at him .

       " My sister almost died and need I remind you she is your wife and what do you have to speak with me Laksh " she spoke up furious as she continued glaring at him .

         " Yes beta ,let go and see Ragini first " her bade maa voice rang up and swara was glad for the interruption as she walked away from them .

          " I am sorry beta , for laksh behavior  " another voice rang in and she turned around to see her father in law .

         " I feel like it all my fault , all I wanted was my parents to reunite" she answered back as she wondered how will she ever live with herself if her sister ended her life .

           " It not your fault, my son played in your life , your sister tried to kill you ,and laksh didn't trust you. But you were innocent in all of this events that transpired around us , so don't blame yourself ." his words reassured her as she smiled at  him .

        " Where do you think he went ?" She asked and saw the way his face crumpled.  

          " He will be back soon " she assured him and headed back to come face to face with her mother who insisted she leave as ragini doesn't want her around .

          She reached home only to find Laksh already waiting for her .

       " Leave Laksh ,I am not in the mood to talk with you " she demanded but he blocked her way .

      " How can you blame me for what happened , I Love you and you love me back . That all that matter. Once we both get divorced we can marry again " he spoke up making her furious .

   "It will not happen , let me get this straight , I no longer love you and don't ever think that we can be together ever again .You failed to trust me laksh ,everything between us got over then itself " she answered back . 

         " Do you think Bhai  would trust you , are you hesistating because of him " Laksh lashed back which had her pause for awhile as she thought over his accusations .

            " You need not feel guilty because of Bhai , I already talked to him before he left and be agreed to give you divorce and then we can be together " he spoke up making her furious at his train of thoughts .

            " Enough Laksh , stop speaking nonsense and leave ." she answered back and was about to head inside when his hands held her back .

         " Let me go Laksh " she warned him but he refused to heed to reasoning .

         " Please give us a chance swara " he began to plead and swara tried to free herself from his grip .

          " Let her go Laksh " a voice she was familiar with called and she turned around to find him starring at her .

        " Bhai ,it between us . You need not interfere " Laksh answered back .

       " There is nothing between us " Swara lashed back .

       " So what is there something between you two, do you love Bhai " laksh spoke up and swara wished she was not upset with Ragini actions or frustrated with laksh behavior because she made the biggest mistake of her life when she uttered the words that will change the course of her life once again .

         " Yes I Do " she spoke up in anger and saw the way his face fell at her declaration and she knew what a blunder she made that night .

P.S : That it for now ,let me know your thoughts and Feedback .Hit the votes if you liked it "

        I usually have a outline of story before writing ,this one is entirely not well thought of , so the update will be highly irregular.

Love

Nita