Part 4 : First day of Work

Hi guys back with a update ,hope it lives up to your expectations.

  One week later

                 Swara was bit nervous as she stepped into karma and co . In the last week she had talked with Sanskar twice, first time it was to ask again if he is okay with her working in karma .

          The second time he called her to let her know she can start work from Monday , she hoped she wasn't making a mistake .

         She told her parents only last night ,who thankfully didn't object to her working . Her maa even said a change of environment will help her than copped inside the house because of ragini .

               Her father was concerned at first but accepted it when he heard it was in Sanskar company. His exact words were " Sanskar will take care of you then " . Her father trust in Sanskar came as a surprise but after all he went through for her parents ,he deserve more than their trust .

                Swara had kept her divorce matter from her family ,her dadi often asked when she will go back to her home and her father will reply back that he will let her go only when she is ready .

              It seemed like her family had been hoping for them to work it out and Swara didn't want to get into confrontation with them ,so let it go for now . 

                  Swara stepped inside and was greeted by keerthi ,who then introduced her to all the employees . Few glances were hostile but other greeted her warmly that she felt content until keerthi voice spoke up .

        " It is a formality that the new employees visit Sanskar  first ,so why don't you visit his cabin .I will be there after I attend this call " with the parting words Keerthi headed back to her cabin and Swara stood rooted on her spot .

               When she could no longer remain frozen. She walked towards his cabin and knocked a little hesitantly and opened the door .

                  They had shared a room together ,they lived in a small tent and the sudden formality were bit awkward until he glanced at her and smiled .

                 " Keerthi told me I need to see you first " Swara spoke up as she walked  towards his desk .

                   " Oh .. I did ask her to show you around ,it must have slipped her mind . Have a seat ,how did maa took the news " Sanskar spoke up and froze at the familiarity with the way he addressed her family .

              Sanskar had a week to come in terms with seeing her often and when Keerthi told him ,she was gonna hire Swara, he was bit disappointed with her for not taking his feelings into consideration .

               " You will be leaving in two months Sanskar ,and without you no longer to be her knight , I think this will help her stand on her own .Make new friends and so on " Keerthi voice of reason won as Sanskar accepted her decision .

              He has decided  to endure the next two months hiding his heart and being her friend . He did it before and he hoped it won't be hard . And so with the new found resolution he greeted her ,only to be surprised with words he just uttered .

          " They are fine Sanskar , and dad was bit concerned at first but he was okay after hearing I was gonna work in your company " she spoke up and it didn't look like she found is  words awkward .

               It was at the moment his phone choose to ring saving him from small talk ,as he answered the phone in hopes to keep himself occupied till Keerthi arrives to show swara around.