Chapter 13 ( The first check-up)

''Hey Boss!!'' Hikaru called to Tamaki as they both headed to club.

''Oh hey Hikaru, I didn't see you there'', was Tamaki's response.

''So Boss how's Haruhi doing over the fact that she is having triplets?'' Hikaru aske knowing his good friend Haruhi didn't want to have kids in a while, but she didn't just end up having one she ended up with three.

''To be honest Hikaru she's taking it quite well'', Tamaki said as he had one of his sudden ilusions in which Haruhi and him were with their three little babies.

''Hey Milord, Hikaru wait up'', Hikaru and Tamaki both turned around to see Kaoru walking up to them.

''Hey Kaoru'', Hikaru said hapily to his twin.

''Hello Kaoru, how are you and Naomi doing?'' Tamaki asked.

''Were fine thankyou Boss'', Kaoru said.

''How many nicknames do you guys have for me?'' Tamaki asked getting a bit anoyed.

''We only have three'', Hikaru started.

''Which are'', Kaoru continued.

''Milord, Boss, and Tono!'' they both finished as they walked in the club room. Kyouya, Hunny, Mori, Takumi, Mitsuru, Naomi, Reiko, and Renge were all in the room the whole host club were missing Haruhi, Natsumi, and Masami today.

FLASHBACK

''HEY HARUHI YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME TO MY CHECK-UP TOMORROW, THAT WAY WE KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE'', Massami asked.

''I WOULDN'T MIND BUT LET'S GET NATSUMI TOO, THAT WAY IS THREE BIRDS'', HARUHI ANSWERED.

''OKAY LET'S GO ASK'', MASAMI SAID AS SHE AND HARUHI HEADDED BACK TO NATSUMI'S CLASSROOM.

''UH NATSUMI, WE WANTED TO ASK IF YOU WANT TO COME WITH US TO OUR CHECK-UP TOMORROW THAT WAY WE KILL THREE BIRDS WITH ONE STONE'', MASAMI SAID.

''YEAH THAT'S NICE'', SHE ANSWERED WITH A SMILE.

END OF FLASHBACK

When the club opened the doors and the many boys and girls entered they were surprised to see some boys sad or flustered because their Hostess were missing.

When the time to close the club came the Host's and Hostesses that were present took a few steps towards the different couches around the room.

IN THE HOSPITAL WITH THE GIRLS AROUND THE SAME TIME

''Mrs. Suoh please follow me'', a very kind nurse said to Haruhi leading he to the room.

Haruhi could feel he heart beat, but that was interupted when she felt the cold cream that gave her chills. The nurse started to move an object around Haruhi's belly to see what they could find. Haruhi started to cry when she noticed what looked like one head.

''As you cand see this is one of the head's,'' the nurse said poiting towards the little head, she moved to the right and found anothe little head, and a few minutes later they found the third Baby.

At this time Haruhi couln't hold her tears back no more, she blamed it on the moodswings.

LATER AT THE SUOH MANSSION

''So Haruhi how was the check-up?'' Masami asked.

''It was fine'', she answered, then she noticed Tamaki crying in his EMO Corner, '' Tamaki why are you crying?'' she said a bit annoyed.

''I wasn't there to see my babies today'', he said as he kept on crying.

During dinner the family talked about their day and how everything haad gone perfectly, except loosing the customers at the host and hostess club today.

The next day came and once again Haruhi was back in school.

''Class today we are going to be having a mock trial, I am going to pair you up and these will be your partners till you go into your second year so here I go:

Ayake and Tasuki

Yasha and Hiyosuka

Akiye and Chikako

Haruhi and Naoki

ect'' the teacher anounced.

Haruhi looked at Naoki in a very angry and flustered sight, she knew wouldn't e happy, '' So class get with your partners and start working on your asingment, also in that table are the papers with  the cases that you will be representing'', the teacher said.

''So um... Suoh-San is your little boyfriend going to fire the teacher for putting you with me'', Naoki said as he gave Haruhi a smirk.

''Do not talk like that about Tamaki or any of our friends like that while I am present, and as for your question it's none of your concern'', Haruhi said with a stern look then they both feard the bell ring which ment it was time for Lunch.

---------------------------------------AUTHORS-------------NOTES--------------------------------------------------------

ME: I KNOW IT WASN'T LONG AND IT TOOK A WHILE, BUT I HAVE HAD LOTS OF HOMEWORK AND YOU KNOW HOW THAT IS.

HARUHI: I dont blame you I mean when you study and so is when you learn things that will apply in you future.

HIKARU & KAORU: You two are so boring, anyways Readers just remember that Joky0424 has not forgotten any of you.

TAMAKI; Joky0424 thank's for helping with me and Haruhi becoming a Mommy and a daddy.

ME: Tamaki that was already planned a long time.

HARUHI: And I knew about it, but it still freaks me out.

KYOUYA: Renge my father want's a hair, and I want a child.

RENGE: No way, I am not getting fat anyday soon

ME: Wash your mouth Renge.

TAMAKI AND HARUHI: Joky0424 does not own Ouran High School

ME: Happy second week of school to everyone, I do not know when I will post again but just remember I haven't forgotten you guys.

                                                                                                             Joky0424