The car flip

Jessica's P.O.V

         So right now I'm watching The guys ruin one of our friends, Jordan's car. They were spray painting it, smashing it and anything else you can think of. Jordan took one of Tanner's cars to a meeting. Also Tanner was tearing up his car because he is gonna Jordan drive his until he gets a better one.

I was playing a game on my phone when I heard footsteps coming toward me

I was playing a game on my phone when I heard footsteps coming toward me. I look up to see Maverick standing in front of me.

"Their gonna flip it and I'm gonna be inside it" he said looking at me knowing I would get mad

"WHAT! Maverick that isn't save. You could get seriously hurt" I told him standing up

"I'm gonna be wearing a helmet" he said grabbing my hands

"You can still get hurt" I told him

I'm very supportive of Maverick even when he does crazy things, yes I get scared and worried but I'm still supportive. When it come to things to where he can get killed which isn't too often I get mad, upset, scared and worried. But in the end I know he is still gonna do it.

Right now, they were about to flip the car and of course Maverick was in it. Before he go in the car he kissed me and said I love you which scared me more but I also know Tanner wouldn't kill his friend. I was standing beside Dylan watching what was happening. As soon as they flipped it I tear slipped down my check because this was stressful for me. We called out to Maverick but he didn't answer. Tanner called out Maverick again and still no answer. At this point Dylan had me pulled toward him knowing I was getting upset.
They called out to Maverick one more time and thank god he answered. They got him out the car and he came toward me after taking his helmet off. I grabbed his hand dragging him toward the house.

"You scared me" I said once we got to the bathroom so that I could clean his cuts

"I'm sorry" he said looking at me knowing I was crying a little when everything happened

"Never do that again" I told him as he stood up

"I promise" he said hooking his fingers into the belt loops on my jeans pulling me towards him, god I love when he does that. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me as close as he could and wrapped his arms around me kissing me. He grapped my thighs which meant for me to jump which I did and he sat me on the sink moving his lips to my neck. After about 15 minutes of his leaving a hickey on my collarbone we pulled away and I hoped down pecking his lips ine last time then walked out with his behind me.

*couple hours later*

Right now me and Maverick were about to leave to get food. I grabbed my phone and put it in my right back pocket while my keys were in my left pocket. Right now I was washing one of my water bottles that I was just using waiting on Maverick. All of a sudden i felt arms wrap around my waist which I knew all too well.

"Where's your keys" he asked me rubbing my hips

"In my back pocket" I said as I finished washing the bottle. He stuck his hand in my pocket grabbing my keys while squeezing my butt a little the kissing my neck walking outside to the car. Soon after that I got in the car and we left to get something to eat.

*back at the house*

When we get back Tanner calls me over to the garage and tells me what he his planning on doing tomorrow that only me, Lindsay and himself know about.

"So I already know I'm gonna have Maverick in this challenge because this could change his life" tanner told me as he held a gray bag in his hands

"The last to leave the pool gets.. " he said taking a long pause as I laughed at him and he unzipped the gray bag

"5,000 dollars" he says pulling out the money