Russian Roulette

Jessica's P.O.V

    The next morning I woke up at 6 so that I could take a quick shower then get ready to go to my meeting. Once I got out the shower I got ready and curled my hair then did my makeup. It was now 7:30 since I took a long shower and my meeting wasn't till 8:30 so I decided to go ahead and leave. Luckly I didn't wake Maverick up and he wouldn't wake up till like 12 anyway.

I grabbed my phone, keys and my bag then kissed Maverick on the check before I left

I grabbed my phone, keys and my bag then kissed Maverick on the check before I left. Me and my manager Kiera were meeting at Starbucks again so once I got there I ordered my usually and had an hour long conversation with Kiera. When our meeting was over I was went and picked up something for McDonalds for me and Maverick because that was the closest place. I had got a text from Tanner when I got to Maverick's saying that he was coming over to film a video later. It was now 10:30 so I knew Maverick wasn't up yet. I walked in the house and set the food on the counter when I noticed their mom had already left and Spencer was coming home about 1. I went to Maverick's room to see him still asleep. I walked over to him and shook him.

"Maverick get up I brought food" I said still shaking him, as he groaned and rolled over

"Baby" I said as I kissed his check I got on the bed and straddled him until he woke up

"Get up please" I said as he looked at me but barely with his eyes open

Soon he sat up with his elbows propping him up. He leaned up and kissed me saying okay. I got off of him so he could get up. He quickly changed while I played a game on my phone. He took a shower while I slept last night so he didn't need one this morning. We walked back into the kitchen to get our food and I told him that Tanner was coming over to film a video later and Spencer was coming home about 1.

After we ate Tanner, Spencer and Bradley showed up. We all walked outside and filmed the Russian Roulette Challenge. At one point Maverick got take a shower with your clothes on but they waited till till the end of the video for that. I grabbed Maverick some clothes to put on after and gave them to Tanner to put on the sink since they were in there filming Maverick.

Once they were done filmong Maverick they walked out the bathroom and in to the living room with me to watch a movie while Maverick took an actually shower. Once he finished his shower he walked out very quitely and sat beside me pulling me towards him. Soon after I fell asleep cuddled in Mavericks arms.