Chapter Two

Lilly's p.o.v

Two days later, first day of collage rolled up. I forgot about the incident that happen nights ago. I had to focus on my studies now, and I promised myself I would go to a club ever again. Eventually I threw away the fake ID never needing it again, waiting till I'm 21 to enter a place like that. But I wouldn't enter a club, afraid I might fall again like I did last time.

The first few classes went great, and I couldn't wait for my favorite subject. Math. I'm always good at math and I always did better than everyone else. I walked in and the professor hasn't come yet. I heard whispers through out the class.

"What's everyone saying?" I asked Ally.

"Well I heard that the math teacher is pretty hot." Ally said giggling. I looked at her weird wondering what would she find in this math teacher that attractive. Or why would you find our professor attractive. I started taking out my books when I heard the door open.

"Good morning class." The voice spoke. Shivers ran down my spine. "I'll be your new professor, Mr. Ross." He said. I lifted my head with eyes closed and hoping it wasn't.. him. But when I open my eyes I saw the hair that I once pulled on and his muscular back that I dragged my nails down, as he wrote down his name on the chalk board. My breath hitched in my throat as memories flashed back from two nights ago. He turned around and scanned his eyes around the classroom. Once his eyes landed on mine he was surprised just as I was. I was too embarrassed to look at him thinking to the night when I begged him to take me. And how I kept moaning and shouting when he would hit the spot. My cheeks redden at the thought and of embarrassment. He cleared his throat and continued on teaching like nothing happen.

"So for lunch I was thinking we could sit next to a group of people we haven't met yet. How about them? They look nice." Ally said to pointing at a group of students we have seen in English class.

"Yea sure. Why not." I said and walked to the group of people. We introduced ourselves and they accepted us to sit with them. They were nice and friendly. But one of those girls were pregnant. She was almost five months but her belly was noticeable, but I got along with her the most. Her name was Emily and she was the sweetest. Lunch was over and we had to head back to class.

The rest of the day was dreadful. I had this headache that wouldn't go away, I've tried everything to make it go away but it wouldn't. I've also tried avoiding Mr. Ross's class due to the embarrassment. We had an affair and I want it to keep it a secret that I has sex with my professor. When I went out to the parking lot to my car I saw him. He looked devilishly handsome. He caught me staring at him and I looked down but then my eyes trailed up back to him. He gave me a mere nod and got in his car and drove away. Does he remember me? Was he drunk that night? I had so many questions but they couldn't be answered because that meant I had to speak to him and that's the last thing I want to do. I drove home with a lump in my throat and a headache. My mom greeted me at the door and left for work. I felt bad because I'm not working and she has two jobs. My father couldn't be here, he died when I was just 15. I talked on the phone with Ally but I couldn't admit to her I slept with our teacher. But to my defense I didn't know he was going to be our professor, hell I didn't even know him. The fact that I have this mere crush on my professor makes me feel weird but as in so many ways weird. I won't be surprised if I had a wet dream about him.