Chapter One

Chapter One

"Come on Lilly! We're about to be in collage. Let's celebrate! And by the way my birthday is coming up we should celebrate because of that to." Ally said bothering me.

Ally is my best friend and she's like kinda a bad girl, she parties and drinks a lot. She always tried to bring me to one of her parties she has or to a club but I always decline the offer because I'm not 21 yet. Even though she's the same age as me-19- she still drinks. Ally's birthday was in two days, but unfortunately the day of her birthday was the first day of collage. So she wants to go to a club today to celebrate.

"Lilly, you have never been to one of the parties my friend throws or I even throw and you have never been to a club. Don't you think you should go to one? Like imagine people in collage bragging about going to a club, you can also brag along with them. I don't-" Ally started to go on again, but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay!" I yelled finally making her stop talking. "I'll go. But you have to do my laundry for a week." I said to her, she has to owe me for making to go to the club.

"Let me dress you up do your makeup and hair and it's a deal." Ally said extending her hand to make a deal. I was hesitant at first but decided to go with it.

"Deal." I said shaking her hand.

"Yay now go take a shower. A quick one and when you come out I'll be here ready to do your make up, hair and dress you up." Ally said.

I sighed and closed my laptop and got off Ally's bed and walked to her bathroom and undressed myself and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on and the shower head started to flow out with water. I washed my body thinking how the hell we're going to go inside a club. And I have never been to one or seen one so I don't know where she is planning to have her party. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. Ally was there putting on her fake eye lashes when she saw me thought the mirror.

"Ready?" She asked setting down a chair in front of the vanity.

"Yea." I said and sat down on the chair. "But when are you going to get dressed?" I asked her.

"When im done with your makeup. Okay now stay still and shut up." Ally said and started putting a primer on my face.

After she was done I looked in the mirror and saw what she did. It looked beautiful, even though it felt like pounds of makeup on my face, I liked how innocent and sexy I looked. Especially how my hair looks also.

"You did great. At first I thought you were going to make me look like a prostuite." I said turning around and see her putting a navy blue dress on the bed with a pair of heels and a cute black clutch.

"I'm wearing that?" I asked.

"Of course dummy." Ally said.

"Don't you think this dress is a bit, umm how do I say this small and slutty?" I said holding the dress up to me and saw that it barely covered the top half of my thighs. The dress also a split where my breast area was.

"Just put it on, or our deal is off." She said. I groaned and went to the bathroom and changed. I didn't put on a bra because it will show. The side of my breast showed and I tried figuring out a way to cover it up but I couldn't. I walked out and Ally was already dressed. She looked sexy, she was wearing high waisted shorts with thigh high heel boots with a black shirt that looked similar to the top of my dress. I guess tonight we're both going to have our breast all out.

"You look amazing." She said looking at me.

"You too." I said.

"I'll so hook up with you if I was a guy." She said and laughed.

"Oh god." I said and laughed along with her. I put on a pair of black heels she handed me and we both left. We wouldn't be driving since we both knew that she was going to get drunk and I left my drivers linsce at home.

"So how are we going to sneak in? We're under age." I whispered to her as we got into the taxi not wanting the taxi driver to know what illegal things we're going to be doing.

"I got you girl. I know a guy who knows a guy. He's going to be waiting for us in front of the club along with some other friends of mine." Ally said.

"Great." I said. There's going to be more of her bad friends and I don't fit in with them.

We reached the club after almost an hour. She paid walked out and I did also following her. She walked up to a group of people and said hello. I guess that's the friends she was talking about. She introduced me and they gave me weird looks. A guy handed me a fake ID and I thanked him and observing it. We skipped the whole line and showed our ID's to the bouncer. I was trebling when I showed him mine, thinking I might get caught and put in jail. But no, he opened the door and let me in. Once I got in I swear my ears were about to fall off with the loud music blaring through the speakers.

An hour later and I've lost Ally and all her friends. I wondered were they have gone and I couldn't find them. So I went to the bar and asked for a coke and I waited for it. I looked around the club trying to find her but no use. I then saw in the corner of my eye a guy looking at me. But when I looked him he looked away. He was handsome though, how can a human being be so sexy. The bar tender handed me my drink and I carefully sipped on it making sure it was only coke in it. Yup only coke in here. Then I felt someone next to me and I looked at the person and it was the sexy man who was gawking me. I adjust myself in my seat trying to cover up but failed as usual.

"You look ravishing tonight." He whispered and put his hand on my hip. My knees felt weak I suddenly forgot how to breath. "Wanna dance?" He asked with a voice that makes my core anxious. I couldn't speak so I nod not daring to look in the eyes of the devil that's making me feel this way. Once we reached the dance floor his hands went to my hips and my back side towards him. Our hips grinned together to the best of the music as he brought his hand to remove my hair away from my neck and gave me kisses down my neck. With every kiss he gave me made me shiver. My hands flew to the back of his head and hold him there as he continued to kiss and suck on my neck. I wasn't drunk from the alcohol I was drunk of the feelings this stranger was giving me.

He leaned in, smelling of alcohol and something spicy, which made me involuntarily shut my eyes and lean in closer to him. In that moment, I forgot that there were people surrounding us, possibly even looking. Because the moment his lips touched my neck, every other thought flew out of my head, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed his head closer into the crook of my neck.

"Let's get out of here." He said and dragged me out of the club. I was holding onto his hand for dear life afraid he might slip away. We got to his car and he drove to a nearby hotel.

He threw me on the bed and attacked my neck with kisses giving me endless amount of hickies. I couldn't help but to grind on him and moan at the pleasure that was running through my body.

"That's the most I heard you say all night. What's your name babe?" He asked. I swear every time he opens that pretty mouth of his I get attracted to him like a moth to a light. I couldn't answer him, I was lost for words as he trailed his hand down my valley of my exposed breast and down to my thigh and lifted my leg and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Answer me." He demanded.

"Lilly." I breathed out. It came out as a whisper/moan but he heard me.

"Nice to hear your voice Lilly." He said as he unbuttoned his white shirt and it lead to exposed his toned abs. I ran my nails through the admiring them. He took of my dress and he took of his pants and next thing you know, clothes were scattered on the floor. He gave me a kiss and trailed his lips down to my dripping core.

Next morning he was gone. Not one sign of him. My dress and heels and my clutch was still on the floor how I left them last night. I looked down at myself and I was still naked. I reached for my underwear's and put them on and put on my dress with my heels. I sat on the bed thinking how stupid I was for being fully seduced by a stranger and for him to take my innocence and virginity away. I ran my hands through my hair, that was now into knots and messed up. I walked in to the bathroom and washed my face from all the makeup that was smeared. I grabbed my clutch and took my phone out and saw I had missed calls. I didn't want to call them back to embarrassed I gave myself away to someone who didn't appreciate it.