10:45 am

" A match lit my fire and now I'm unstoppable"

The two laid on the couch further away from each other and Colbie missed Tess' heat. They checked their phone, seeing so man texts from Spencer, and now didn't know what to feel, who they were supposed to like or anything. Tess was so close to kissing them, but Colbie had equal feelings, or did they?

Tess moved closer again to Colbie and sighed,

" Well, don't ignore me please."

Colbie gained an extreme amount of confidence and pulled the girl close. They didn't say anything, but look down at them. All their mind kept saying was to kiss her and enjoy her lips, but again they didn't know how to feel about the girl. The two were only an inch or so apart again and Tess flinched at their phone buzzing.

" Every single time."

They checked and looked up at Colbie, then down at their phone again. Tess tossed her phone away and then looked back at the nervous face before her. Colbie decided it was now or never and the two became an inch apart again and Colbie ignored the phone buzzing again, both of theirs. Tess groaned and leaned back and put their phone on silent and Colbie pulled them close and attached their lips for a second. Not even three seconds later, Tess pulled away.

"I never thought you'd do that Colb-"

" I'm shocked with myself."