Prank day pt.1

It was just another day in the Smash Mansion. The smashers were just doing what they usually do during the smash tournament; smashing, hanging out, or just fooling around.

But today was a day of just fooling around, because today was national prank day. Crazy Hand thought it would be a good idea to give smashers a prank day because it would be fun for all smashers. And he was right, everyone has their own twist on this particular day, including the resident angel, Pit.

Out of everyone, Pit was the Pranking King. Nobody knew what Pit was going to do on every prank day. His pranks are so creative that the smashers can't really be mad at him, since they know he only does it for fun. Even the villains are impressed at Pit's creativity in his pranks. For example, he put hiccup spice in curry once, and it caused most of the smashers to blast fire from their mouths in bursts because of the hiccups. 

Pit always enjoyed Prank day. So much so that he just enjoys having just one day to freely do pranks without people scolding him. That was until a certain witch joined the roster.

Mario and Link were just having a nice snack together, while thinking up good pranks. They were interrupted by the sight of Pit quickly hiding behind various objects every few seconds. Both raised an eyebrow at Pit's shenanigans and thought that it was just another at pranking someone, so they chose to ignore him. That was until they remembered something.

Usually during the first hour of Prank day, Pit would be the first to prank someone, and continue throughout the day. But today, no one was a victim of Pit's Pranks yet. In fact, it was Pit that was constantly being pranked on by someone. Both Mario and Link decided to ask Pit what was going on.

Mario: Hey Pit, are you al-

Pit quickly ran up to Mario to cover his mouth with his hand.

Pit: SSSHHHHHH!!!

Pit quickly looked around as if he was looking for someone. Then he looked under the table, and sighed in relief.

Link: What's gotten into you Pit. You've been acting strange lately... well stranger than normal.

Pit decided to sit at the table with Mario and Link to calm down. 

Pit: This is the worst day of my life. I was a king before SHE showed up...

Mario and Link knew exactly who Pit was talking about.

Both: Bayonetta?

Pit: YES! She literally took my thunder today. All my Pranks towards her have gone so wrong, and I ended up being pranked by her.

Pit just bangs his head on the table and just stays there groaning in frustration.

Mario: Wait, you tried pranking Bayonetta before anyone else.

Pit just looks at Mario before replying.

Pit: Yeah.

Link: So... how did you try to prank her?

Pit sits up and just sighs.

Pit: Well...

*FLASHBACK*

Pit is shown hiding behind a corner of a hallway, waiting for Bayonetta to come around the other corner from the other side of the hallway. He's holding a pie, filled to the brim with cream. Pit snickers about his master plan.

Pit: oh man, this is gonna be great.

He then heard the familiar click clack of heels, and Pit got ready to throw the pie. The heels were getting closer and closer, then they stopped. Pit took this chance to come out and perform his prank.

He ran from his hiding spot to throw the pie at Bayonetta...

...Only for his face to be splatted by pie that was being held the Umbran Witch.

Pit just dropped his pie in shock.

Bayonetta just smirks before walking away.

Bayonetta: Next time little one... Try to hide your shadow.

Pit is just left standing there, with his face covered in cream.

Pit: ...Oh it is so on.

*FLASHBACK 2*

Pit was at the main dining table of the mansion, looking at Bayonetta take her food from the buffet table. He hid a whoopie cushion inside the cushion of her assigned chair. He just snickers before sitting down in his chair.

You can probably guess what happens next...

*FLASHBACK 3*

Pit is shown tangled up in his sticky string trap for Bayonetta.

*end flashbacks*

Pit: So yeah, I haven't been able to get her yet.

Pit just slumps his unto the table again.

Mario and Link just look at each other before speaking. 

Mario: Well Pit, why don't you ask for help?

Pit looked to tell Mario that he doesn't need help, but then he thought about it. He hasn't been able to prank Bayonetta because she's expecting him to do something to her. That's kind of what happens when the angels she knows and hates tend to attack her when she's off guard.

If Pit wanted to get Bayonetta, he needed someone who knew her. And he knew just the person who can help him.

Pit ran from the table to find the person without saying a word. Link was about to say something to Mario before they heard the clicks of heels. 

Bayonetta: Excuse me boys, but do you know where the little angel went? I want to show him something that might interest him.

Mario looks at Link, basically telling him to not say Pit's whereabouts.

Link: No, haven't seen him.

Bayonetta just shrugs and continues her way to find Pit.

Mario and Link can only hope that Pit will find a way to prank Bayonetta.