7

The class got to the Heights Alliance, 1-A dorms and immediately gaped at the size of the building. Well everybody except Midoriya. He just shrugged and walked inside. He went straight up to the top floor and claimed the room furthest away from everybody. Not caring about unpacking, Midoriya got a towel and headed into the shower. He was in there for about 15 minutes. He then came out, put his clothes away and then got changed into his 'thinking clothes'. He went up to the roof.

'I could jump of so easily and see mom again. I could jump of so easily and see Dad again. I could jump off so easily and end my suffering. I could, but ill probably be saved unwillingly. Damn Recovery Girl's quirk. Why did you guys have to leave me... WHY?! I HAD A GOOD LIFE!! A LOVING FAMILY! A GOOD HOME!! AMAZING FRIENDS!! HAPPY EMOTIONS!! WHY?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!? NoW i HAvE No-One...' Midoriya thought and without knowing, tears started to fall down his face.

Midoriya sat there crying for a good 5 minutes. After Midoriya started to go back to his dorm, he could see the hole class, minus Bakugou, looking at the dorm closest to him. Todoroki's. He quickly entered his room and slammed the door, not wanting them in there. Unfortunately, one person saw this and went to see if anything was wrong. That person was Shoto Todoroki.

Todoroki knocked on the door but to his surprise it was unlocked. What Todoroki saw was not one he wanted to see. Midoriya was crying in the corner while askin 'why?' over and over.