Epilogue 2 - Burning fire

Passing the doorstep, I am met with two strong and gentle arms. Pulling me close to his chest, I can feel his cheek resting on my head. Not sure how long we're standing there, just enjoying each other's warmth. I feel his head shift until his lips touch my hair. A whisper reaches my ears. 'I missed you so much.' A smile is plastered on my face and I look up at him. 'I missed you too.' Both of us move at the same time, lips pressing together for a gentle kiss. In the corner of my eye, I can see that Taehyung and Soso are still there too, entangled and laughing. Wrapping my arms around his neck, my hand travels to his hair and presses him even closer. Tiptoeing, I want to get as close as I can, to the man I love. He feels how eager I am and squeezes me a bit tighter, tilting his head to change the angle. Opening my mouth, my tongue traces his bottom lip and before I know it, our tongues are dancing, teasing and tasting each other. Suddenly I hear Taehyung talking teasingly. 'Hey Elle, good to see you.' Laughing, I pull back and although there is a tinge of regret in Namjoon's eyes, he laughs as well. Grabbing my hand, he pulls me deeper in the house I now call my second home.

The kitchen is buzzing with laughter, talking and noises. The whole family is there, Jin is preparing for tonight's dinner while Jungkook and Jimin are laughing about a certain video on YouTube. Hoseok and Yoongi are trying out some slick dance moves, don't ask me why they would do that there. When they see the four of us enter, the noise only increases as everyone is saying hello. Jimin is already at Soso to pull her in a hug and Jin does the same with me. After Taehyung and Jin got us back together, I thanked both of them so many times. Jin did have a private conversation with me, to give some extra explanation why he did it and to gives his point of view. I really appreciated it and we are rather close now. Seeing everyone makes my heart flutter. They're like my second family, I know they got my back just like I got theirs if they would ever need someone. After the pleasantries, I feel how Namjoon tugs my hand. Leaving the kitchen, we go straight to his room. In front of the door, he stops and looks at me. 'Remember that surprise I talked about? I hope you'll like it.'

Opening the door, the only thing I can do is stare in awe. The whole room is filled with a reddish glow. There are several tealight holders scattered all over, with the flames dancing on the walls. On the bed, there are several fluffy blankets scattered, together with fitting pillows and there is some faint background music. It's beautiful, romantic and just what I wanted. Feeling my eyes tearing up, I look back at Namjoon and just nod. 'It's perfect.' Seeing my reaction his dimples are showing and he pulls me closer. Guiding me inside, I can feel him slightly tensing up. We both sit down on the bed and I can see a question burning in his eyes. When I ask what's up, he weighs his words. 'Remember .. we talked about trying something .. else in the bedroom and that you were curious about candle wax.. Well... I might have bought it ...' His eyes are locked on his hands in his lap as he is rather shy about it. He knows we talked about it and I saw the glitter in his eyes, being in control and using candle wax on me. I know he likes to dominate me and I would gladly let him. 'Where is it?'

Namjoon takes the bag and I take a look at the candles curiously. 'I did some digging and medium sized taper type candles would be the best to use. Plain ones, as colored ones could stain the skin. Also, it's best to start slow and only do a few drops to start at less sensitive spots and th..' Before he can finish the explanation, I kiss him. I know he wouldn't do anything harshly and I trust him completely. And truth be told, the idea turns me on a lot. I can already feel my core getting wet and we just talked about it. Pulling back slightly, I whisper against his lips. 'Ok, let's try it.' His eyes go wide and there is that glimmering again. God, I love him. Slowly I get up and I turn my back to him. Tantalizingly slow, I grab the hem of my sweater and pull it over my head. Feeling his eyes burn in my back, I continue and tease the skin just above my pants. I chose to wear a legging so I could get it off rather fast. I had a suspicion I would need it. Sliding in my thumbs underneath the fabric, I tug it down, stopping when both my ass cheeks are visible. Bending down slowly, I know he can already see how wet I am through the fabric of my underwear. This brings back memories from the time I stripped in front of him. When I step out of the pants and turn around, I see him eyeing me. Supported by his elbows, he is lying back and his legs are spread wide, showing just how turned on he already is. Mouth hanging slightly open, eyes going all over my body and when he sees the front of my lingerie he almost chokes. Normally I wear fully covered bras or lace, now I chose to wear something almost completely see-through. The same counts for the front of the hotpants I'm wearing. Swallowing visibly, he has to blink a few times before getting up and crashing his lips on mine. Tongues exploring each other harshly, as we're both so turned on. Hands going from my shoulders to my arms, before going to my breasts. My nipples are already hard and getting some extra attention just makes me moan in his mouth. This is enough for him to groan. Breaking the kiss, I can hear him growl to get on the bed.