Chapter 16: A Dangerous mission

Like every other day, I don't own Naruto. If I did I wouldn't making Naru suffer so much and find a childhood friend for Gaara to marry and be happy.

Yuki's POV
We finish eating and I walk Naru home. "Naru." "Yeah, Yuki-Chan" he replies. "Nothing much just wanted to tell you that your a great person and the best friend I could ever have. I never really had a friend and I wish you could always be my friend forever no matter what. So, yeah. Promise me?" I hand out my pinky. He looks at my hand and then at me, there was a glint of hesitation but he showed me his toothy grin and locked his pinky followed by the thumb touch. "Welp, bye Naru" I hug him and left him infront of his home. He waves as I leave jumping off the roofs.

You're such a selfish person thinking that Naru would like you. "Ugh, I know self. But I needed to cancel out any future feelings. I would never steal Hinata's man" Yeah that better be it. You should do that to sasuke too and lee. You know how lee is. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should dress up like a boy for that moment or say I like eyebrowless guys." You crazy girl, he would shave them for you "True, I'll just say I like red heads. There no such thing as hair dye here." I keep jumping.

....

....

....

"Wait! Who are you?" I'm your self "Oh...stop taking to me people are going to think I'm crazy." You're the only talking. Out loud and in your head.

I just shake off the thought. I finally arrive to my destination. I start cooking the hot pot with happy thought, because only then will the dinner be happy.

Time skip of a few minutes of burning stuff

"There now it looks good and *tastes it* taste good. Now for my master plan" I leave the hot pot on low fire to finish up and head to Iruka's home, hopefully he hasn't eaten. "As I remember it waaaaassss soooomeee wheeeere aaaaaround heeee- there." I knock and Iruka open. "Oh, Yuki. Good evening." I smile and say, "HiIruka-senseihaveyoueatenifnotholdmyhandandletseatatmyplace" Iruka then looks confused, "What?" I inhale, "have you eaten?" He says no so I grab his hand and teleport us to my house. "Ok, go wash you hands to eat hot pot. The bathroom in down to the left". He's still confused but goes anyway. I then go quickly knock on Kakashi's door and he didn't answer. "To good to be true" I sigh walking back. "What is?" I hear Kakashi's voice say. "Kakashiiii! I'm glad you could make it. Come on the goods ready" we walk in. I asked Iruka if he could help me serve the food while I set the plates down so I gave him an apron. He took it because he's so nice he wouldn't deny his favorite student.

I look over to Kakashi, "heeey~ Kakashi~. Don't you think Iruka looks good in an apron." *wiggles eyebrows* Kakashi just looked at me concerned. "Are you ok Yuki?" he ask me. "It's just small talk. Right Iruka?" I turn to him and he just smiles with a sweat drop, "sure". We then sit down at the round table, I sit between both my senseis and feel all bubbly inside. "Hey, Kakashi? Iruka? I feel warm and my stomach feels weird." I say. "Are you sick?" says Kakashi, "Are you ok?" questions Iruka. I look at them with a smile "I'm fine, maybe it's just the atmosphere that's making me feel different."  Kakashi and Iruka look at each other and say, "you're feeling happy." I look back at them, "You're right. I like eating with you two. It feels like we're a family." Iruka then hands me a napkin, "what? Do I have som-" when I touch my face I felt warm tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry" I wipe my tears quickly so I wouldn't ruin the moment. "It's ok Yuki, I'll come over and eat with you anytime I'm next door" says kakashi "And I'll come over when I can. We could also make meals together." adds Iruka.

I hug them both, "thank you mom and dad". We finish eating and I take Iruka back home. "Well bye mom." I say with a grin. " hey why am I the mo-" *poof* "im back Kakshi. Thanks for cleaning up." I say. "No problem Yuki, thank you for the meal it was delicious. Good night." he says as he walks out. "Good night dad, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite." I close the door and sigh and sigh of joy. "It didn't go as I planned" but you still enjoyed it "yeah you're right. Well since I don't feel like going out I'll check on Ms. Dragon. I grab some of my scented candles I bought and did the jitsu.

I then appear at the same dark and light the candles. "Hello? Ms. Dragon are you there? I just realized you never told me you're name." I then see the dragon appear. "Yes. Im here Yuki. And i didn't want to tell you my name because i don't know you that well. But now I'll tell you. My name is Akane Ao  is means bright red blue. So, why have you come here?" I reply, "I came here for the contract" "but the red dragon isn't here it's useless" she says. "No. Not for him, I want a contract with you. Please." Akane Ao hesitates a little and says "of course I will child". We do the contract thing which is different than I thought but whoooo caaares. I'm going to be her partner. I then become happy. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you.*gasp* oh I better get back" "wait" "tell me next time,I'm going to be late bye." I disappear and go to my team. "You know, that didn't go as expected" what didn't go as expected "the dinner I imagined a whole different thing ..,

I know I'm on your mind but I can't see what you're thinking

I know I'm on your mind but I can't see what you're thinking. "Self. Please be quiet" but- "Self. I'm warning you, I know how to turn off my brain" o k ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooooooooo
Yeah
See ya