Chapter 6: Grieving

(Hey you guys just a warning there's gonna some be anxiety attack later in the story if you are sensitive to that)
Ophelia POV
The ball is tomorrow. Two weeks have passed soon Kaiba and his guest will be going back to Domino city....hopefully. Eleanor has been going to her daily training sessions, she is gradually getting stronger and faster each day. Little by little Eleanor has been packing up her things. I walk in to her room to find her cleaning out her desk "Hey." I spoke "Oh, Ophelia is there something you need?" Eleanor asks "No,I just came by to see if you needed help with anything. Is there something I can help with?" I said offering my assistance "Oh well can you help me find my hot and cold cream my scar has been hurting for a little while now." Eleanor says. I go into the bathroom to see it's almost cleaned out I go look into the drawers to find nothing but a hair brush a golden coin. I look on the bottom drawers to find all of her make up stuff and creams. I rummage through them I never noticed how much make up Eleanor uses. I finally find the hot and cold cream "Hey I found it!" I yell. I come out of the bathroom. I find Eleanor putting the boxes in her closet "Oh thanks." Eleanor says as she grabs the cream. She then lifts a bit of her shirt up enough to expose her stomach area, there you can see a triangle shaped scar from what I heard she had a gun shot wound they had to cut that area since the three bullets were close to each other. She grabs the white substance and rubs it on her scar she then grabs some plaster wrap and wraps it around her stomach "There so the cream won't rub off." Eleanor says as she ties it off. "So I have been meaning to ask." I say "Yeah?" Eleanor asks "Well. I was wondering if you had a date for the ball tomorrow?" I ask "Pfft!"Eleanor outbursts "Me have a date?"  She adds on "Yeah a date." I confirm "Oh Ophelia, I don't have time to find a date now, besides I will be busy checking everything is going smoothly." Eleanor says. I look at her in shock I knew she was going to be working but she doesn't have a date "How come you don't and have a date Eleanor!" I exclaim "Well I have been to busy to ask anyone." She says "Well you are a pretty women I'm sure someone must have asked you." I comment "No like I said I was too busy." Eleanor repeats "I guess you and I will be alone tomorrow night." I chuckle "Yeah I guess so." She replies back.
Eliza POV
I was in my room trying on many dresses for tomorrow night "No this isn't formal enough." I mumble to myself I grab another dress I look at it. It looks familiar to me I take a closer look at the design I look at the tag to see it's one of Tina's designs. Tina has been my apprentice for 2 years then she became my partner a year later. I look at the dress it really looks awfully familiar. I simply shrug and I put it on anyways since it's out. The dress is a lacey periwinkle Dolores dress. Not that bad looking I'm guessing this was one of Tina's very old designs. I continue looking myself at the mirror to decide to whether or not to consider wearing this "Luna?" I hear Kaiba say I turn around for a split second it looks as though he was genuinely shock but he recognized it was me "What are you doing wearing that dress." Kaiba hisses "It was in my bag geez don't get so angry. I don't get what's the big deal." I scowl at him. He usually never gives me an attitude, wonder what got him in such a sour mood "You don't recognize the dress do you." He says still hissing at me but not really that noticeable "What are you talking about?" I ask "That was Luna's dress when she went to the ball I hosted!" He yells. I go numb I look back in the mirror and all I see is her. Staring at me. I can't do this anymore! No matter how hard I try to move on I see her looking at me! Why can't I just move on from her! I should have speeded more time with her! I wish never left to go to New York! I start hyperventilating "Eliza!" I hear Kaiba screaming. Suddenly cold air hits me and I start to freak out more and go down to the floor . Suddenly the door slams open I hear someone saying something to Kaiba I can't make out what their were saying it sounded like they were underwater. I hear more people running into the room. People are shouting I can't hear what they are yelling until I hear someone.
"Eliza!"
Who was that?
"Eliza!"
I look up to see her.
"L-Luna!" I say. She doesn't say anything as I go into her and wrap myself around her.
Kaiba POV
"L-Luna!" Eliza says before she jumps into Eleanor and holds on to her for dear life. Eleanor fall down to impact she winces in pain. "Eliza breath." Eleanor commands Eliza is still hyperventilating, but not as bad as previously "There ya go." Eleanor hushes to her she rubs Eliza's back in order to comfort her "Easy." She says to Eliza when she starts to gasp for air. Eleanor slowly pulls Eliza away from her "Eliza I need you to breath with me okay." Eleanor says. Eleanor starts to breath in and out slowly trying to get Eliza to breath normally. After five minutes Eliza calms down Yami hands his sister a glass of water which he went off to not too long ago. Eleanor and I pick her up slowly and take her to the bed where she can sit down. Eliza then looks at Eleanor and says "I'm so sorry." Eliza apologizes to Eleanor "It's fine." Eleanor says "Now what caused you to have an anxiety attack." Yugi asks "Well I was trying on dresses I find this one in my bag and try it on I didn't realize that this was Luna's dress until Kaiba told me. I looked at the mirror and saw her. I should have spended more time with her. I wish I didn't move to New York." Eleanor says "Looks to me like you all are still mourning for your loss." Ophelia says as she sits down next to Eleanor. Nobody says nothing "Though it looks like Mrs.Kaiba that you have guilt weighing down." Ophelia continues. Eliza suddenly took interest on her nails. Eleanor grabs her hand and Eliza looks up "I'm sure she wouldn't want you to live on with guilt. I think she knows that you are sorry for the miss opportunities." Eleanor comforts Eliza even more "Thanks Eleanor." Eliza says. Then Eleanor gives her smile for a moment Eleanor smiles look a lot like Luna's signature smiles.