I Care Part 3

It's this two song I listen to everyday the wonderful Chrisette Michele: Girl Respect Yourself And I'm A Star.

This Song Motivate me to respect myself more because I haven't been doing that So it time for change.

I Want all the girl and also boy that read this Say this everyday "I'm Beautiful" for the Girl into you get your self esteem high then the sky and right alone with the guys You guys say this everyday " Im Handsome "

it'll boost your day I promise you it'll.

So I knew when I had fall in love again while I have friend he's everything I want in a guy but he's to cocky for me he think he's my first crush Romeo Miller aka Maserati Rome not boo.

But One day I'll be able to talk time him without freezing up on him and I also wonder when I start college soon If I will true love in college and that's it'll last for a while and he can be my college sweetheart since I never had a highschool sweetheart.

I'm still fly at the end of the day even if I don't wear make-up our don't wear heels everyday.

I'm make one day and I'll be able to look back on my life and be proud of myself that I finally found true friend and the love of my life.

I'm also going time college for nursing and also do culinary arts on the side but now it's time for me to make my Mommie proud starting now by being independent and not depending on nobody for nothing and learn how to survive on my own.

Part 4 Is Coming Tomorrow Gn You Guys Im tired but my body is telling me time get some sleep hope you guys understand.