CH 1.1 ANNIVERSARY

WARNING! MATURE SCENES AHEAD

Y/N'S POV

Just by staring at him makes me want to kiss him, is this the affect of the beer?

~~~~~~~~~

I leaned closer to him, Let me wake this sleepy head *evil grins*

"hey babee~, wake up~" I said in a cute voice.

"Baby, let me sleep, I'm tired" He put his arms around me. Then an Idea popped inside my head, but that was kinda...... You know and I might lose something very important. Yes he's my boyfriend But I can't give him those yet! But Now, I made up my mind!

I took a deep breath. I leaned my face to him and bit his earlobe. That made him open his eyes angry looked at me.

I sat on his lap and held his hand. My heart is pounding! And I can feel my face turning into red.

"hey babe what was that? And why are you there?" he said while smirking. I just leaned at him again and kissed his neck. I'm drunk and I don't know what I am doing right now.

He moaned softly and closed his eyes in pleasure.

"b-baby.... Stop teasing me. You don't know what will happen if you keep on doing this" I looked at him and pout

"it's your fault tho! You said You will make sure that I will have fun with you but there you are sleeping Like your girl is not here!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you" he said while looking directly at my eyes.

"really?" I asked he nodded in response and smiled "then....." I continued and kissed him passionately. He was totally shocked at what I did but in the end he responded at my kiss. He slid his tounge inside my mouth making me moan softly. It feel so good. I wanted to kiss him more. I want him inside me. We were catching our breath when we Separated. He looked at me and smirked

"w-what?" I said not looking at him

"I thought you don't want kiss me" He asked still smirking

"because that was the only idea that can wake you up!" I punched his chest  lightly. He chuckled and grabbed my chin to face him. He slowly leaned closer to me, I closed my eyes when his lips crashed into mine.

He kissed me passionately as if there is no tomorrow. I moaned softly as he bit my lower lip asking for an  entrance. He slid his tounge inside my mouth as he pulled me closer to him, I wrapped my arm around his neck.

After a minute, I slightly pushed him to break the kiss cause I can't breath.

"No" that's all he said.

"but... I.. Can't....breath!" I said between our kisses, he chuckled and let go of me.

We we're catching breath when he pushed me to the sofa. He was now on top of me and starring at me full of lust and desire. I gulped as I stared back at him.

He slowly kissed my neck living a mark on it, his kiss went up until it reached my ear, he bit it making me moan and whispered.

"thats what you get on teasing me" then he smirked.

His hand started to travel going to my breast. He started to massage it with his right hand while kissing me.
The room was filled with my moans as his hand went inside my underwear, rubbing his sinful hand on my c-lit. In a blink of an Eye, I am already naked in front of him

"hmm..." I moaned and clenched my hand. I can feel my v-gina become so wet. Without saying anything, Suga puts his forefinger inside me. I screamed in pain, but minutes had passed the pain was fading replased by pleasure.