CH 3: FLASHBACK

11 months before

Y/N's POV

Me and My best friend are currently heading to our destination : the concert hall, she begged for me to go with her to her favorite boy group's Concert and I said yes.

"OMG! I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY MEET JIMINIE~~!!" she Squeal while tugging my arms. OMG this girl is obsessed af!

"Yes I know I know" I said and rolled my eyes.

We finally reached our destination. We waited outside until the door of the arena opened.

We are in the VIP.

(A/N's note:Sorry guys but I dont know other details on since I haven't gone to a concert before T_T ごめなさい!)

As soon as the music starts A seven handsome boys appeared on top of the stage. The arena was filled with screams while they are dancing.

Then I saw this tall man, He seemed soooo familiar

I nudge my best friend's shoulder, she looked at me while mouthing the word 'what'?

"Umm... Who's that guy" I said pointing at the man.

"ah! That was Kim Taehyung ~!" she said and continued on Raising her Army Bomb. I Just nod and stared at the man again. What surprised me is I saw him Looking at me and began to whisper something on the man beside him. Weird.

He looked at me again and showed me his Box Smile. Wait! Why does it feels like I've seen that somewhere.......... dont tell me his......

"Kim Taeuhyung....." i mumble she looked at me confused. I shaked my head and smiled.

The concert ended well. Mybest friend and I parted ways (after she told me that i need to attend their fan meeting tomorrow) since she lived so far away from me *inserts So far away *
As soon as I reached my apartment, I jumped into my bed and opened my Phone. Itwas 9:54 in the evening.

I sighed "I still need to go to their fan meeting tomorrow" I said to myself and fell asleep.

_____________________________________

My alarm woke me up, and I quickly stood up and do my Daily routine.

It was already 8:23 in the morning when I finished Fixing my outfit , the fan meeting will start at exactly 9:00 so I still have time to Fix my hair.

When I was Doing my hair, my phone buzz and saw my best friend's name on my phone's screen. I answered it.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"hello Y/N you ready??" she said, Judging by the tone of her voice, she's excited at the same time nervous. I chuckled.

"yes yes, Ill be there"

"Okie! I'll wait for you here at ********* okie? Bye" I Hunged up the call and looked at the mirror for the last time. perfect!

(THATS YOUR OUTFIT ON THE FM! BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WANT TO LOOKED GOOD IN FRONT OF THEM XD)

I checked my apartment one last time and Leave.

I was now inside the venue, and lining up. Sadly we are at the very last Oh! Scratch that Im at the last so I still need to wait ugh! Thats why i hate attending into this type of events.

After 6392962020748e9262 years! Finally! It was my turn already.

I got up into the stage and kneeled in front of them eewwww!

The first was kim taeuhyung....

He stared at me for a minute and I was just there not saying anything while looking down.

"sooooo.....whats your name?" he asked breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Y/N" I said still looking down, I saw on my peripheral vision that the other 6 was looking at me making me shy even more.

"Just Y/N?" he chuckled.

"Uh... No Im... Min Y/N" I said.

He pulled my chin Up with his forefinger making me look at him.

"as I thought!" he Exclaimed I looked at him with a shock face.

He hugged me making me froze into my spot.

"Im Kim Taehyung! Your Childhood bestfriend!" he Said not breaking the hug. I can hear some whispers coming from the people down there.

I awkwardly laugh

He releases me and wrote something on the notebook beside his water bottle.

"here, Come to this address after the fanmeeting , Lets talk okay? I haven't seen you since we moved here in korea!" he said I nod and Moved to the next member.

At last It was this guy with a mint green hair's turn. I was kinda scared cause his aura was sooooo......

"Uh-umm..... Please sign this" i stuttered and gave him the photo book.

He slightly smiled at me and signed it. He suddenly held my right hand which shocked me.

"are you nervous?" he asked looking at me.

"umm... Kinda" i said not looking at him.

"but you're not nervous when it was those jerk's turn, why became nervous when it was my turn already?" he asked again.

"Uh... Well, no offense but...... Your aura is kinda scary....." i said making the other members laugh and other says "OWWWWWW!!!" and "BURRRRNNNNN" he tsked.

"a-ah Im sorry I didnt mean it like that!" i said and shaked my head repeatedly.

"No, its okay" He said and signed the photo book. BROOOO! WHY SUDDEN CHANGE OF MOOD??? I DIDNT MEAN IT IN A WRONG WAY DUUH!

I went down the stage when someone grabbed me by my wrist. It was the mint haired guy.

"Your handkerchief" he said and hand me my handkerchief. "Im suga, By the way" he said and went to his seat. The girls was staring at me in awe others are death glare. My bestfriend was frowning.

"Yah! What was that hug for?? And what does he write on his notebook??" he asked I shook my head.

"Ani... Lets go, Im tired I want to sleep" I said and leave the venue.

OKAY GUYSEU! I JUST WANT TO CONGRATULATE OUR BOYS FOR WINNING THE DAESANG AWARD ON SMA <3 AND I WAS WORRIED SICK TO KOOKIE T~T AND I CANT STOP LAUGHING ON HOW SUGA ADJUSTED HIS MIC BECAUSE IT WAS TOO TALL FOR HIM XD... MY BIBI BOOOYYYY. OKAY NOW, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS LAME CHAPTER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ~!

愛してる みんあさま~!