First love

Jennie's POV

Yesterday was really strange and I don't know why, why do I feel like I want to see that charming face of that Manoban every single time?

It's not the first time we talked actually... because she's the one who always gives me some flowers or any sweet stuffs which I really appreciate alot...even though I didn't show it to others but deep inside I'm already squealing.

She's so sweet and I want her to be my friend, I really like her sweet gestures but I'm scared... I'm scared that she may not gonna like me back... I mean she may not gonna like me back as her friend...

That's why I'm showing to all my coldness...

I don't want any plastics to come near me.

If you're really my friend you're gonna accept who I really am.

Duh, simple as that.

If it's about friends you're asking well... Yes, I'm an introvert but It's because I really don't like people using me or me myself using them.

I don't like people who's just there when they needs me.

And that's why Jisoo unnie is my best friend and besides she's my cousin,my unnies... also Chaeyoung... they never used me.

And Lisa?

Well, she saved me from—

"Jendeukieee!!!!"wth?what are they doing here?! Unnies with ....Lisa.

"Are you alright now? Bitch, you made all of us worried Kim."Irene unnie said. Hell, where's Manoban? She's just here eh?

I looked around my room but where is that idiot?

"Looking for Lisa, Mandu? Hahaha well she go back outside.. she said she forgot something"is she a mind reader or I'm just too obvious? Omo haha well okay...

"Do we have something to know deukie? Are you—" i cutted jisoo

"NO! Nothing.." I replied quickly

"Bitch, it's free to lie"really Park Chaeyoung? Tagalaba?pano mo nasabe?

"Why would I gonna Like that idiot? I don't even like her presence" arghhh why is it so hard to make them believe me?

"Psh, you're very clingy to her before how can you say that you don't like her presence?" Chaeyoung mumbles something but I didn't heard it

Lisa's POV

Is it really hard being left behind of your special someone? Well, yeah it really is... I'm always at her back chasing her repeatedly... until one day I realized that why would I gonna chase someone who didn't even love me at first? I did all my best for her to say yes, The day I already think that there's already something between us but all of those vanished... all of the hopes I made up... All of it fell down when I finally realized that I was just fooling myself.

Loving is hard...

But did I really loved her?

My first love?

Well..

If y'all think it's Jennie unnie...then you're wrong.

It's Jae...Kim Jae Eun

She's 2 years older than me..

Sexy, beautiful, kind hearted person, and also already have someone.

Hell right?

How do I know? Well... I just know about it tho...

We became close back then... when Jennie unnie is not around...but I distanced myself when I knew that she's already taken... why? Because I don't want to be a hindrance between them knowing that I liked her... (A/N: more like loved bitch... 💔don't touch me)

Before I left her in thailand she gives me a ring... she said it symbolised the friendship we made...

And until now I'm still wearing it, but right now uhhh... I forgot where the hell I put it and it's kinda lost... I guess? Hehehe

Now here I am finding it inside my car like a homeless searching for nothing aish!!

I'm supposed to be already right there.. chatting with them! Ahhhh—

"Lisaaa-yah!!"huh? Who's that? Her voice is so sweeeeet

I turned my head then I saw—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short update + Cliffhanger hahaha tadaaaa~~

Is this really what you feel when writing while you're being a damn hopeless romantic?

Sorry guys I can't find some inspiration

💔💔💔