Chapter 5

That night Skylar took me home around 2 o'clock. My mom was to wasted to notice I had been gone all night watching movies and cuddling. I may have sneaked a few pecks. We finally said our goodbye that night. I climbed into my room and changed into some basketball shorts and a sports bra. I dove into my bed soon falling asleep with a smile on my face.

*******Monday*******

I was woken up by the normal hung over mom yelling at me about how I'm a mistake and crap like that. The normal. Most days I would yell back but today I couldn't be angry at anyone. My life was perfect right now. i got dressed in my normal clothes but I did my make up a little different. Not huge but I put on some liquid eye liner. I also may have put on some cherry lip balm so when I kissed Skylar today I would at least taste better than usual.

I start to walk to school and remember I haven't told my best friend that I'm dating Skylar. When I said I hated everyone in the school except Skylar I was lying, kind of. I have one friend named Noell. No she isn't an "emo" kid like me and Skylar. She is a prep. I know what your thinking right now. "OMG CLARITY IS FRIENDS WITH A STUPID PREP. HOW LAME!!!!" Yes I'm friends with a prep but we have been friends since second grade so that was before I went emo and she went prep. She is the only one that knew that I liked Skylar. She will be so excited when she finds out.

I pull out my phone and text her telling her to meet me at the front of the doors inside. She says okay and I continue my walk. For some reason I felt different. I just brushed it off telling myself it's because this is my first real relationship. I had those fake boyfriends but this is my real boyfriend. I felt like I was falling in love with him. LIke we were made for each other. I was falling and I was falling hard. Imagine that you have a feather and a 100 pound weight and you go to the top of a skyscraper and drop them. The feather is all the other girls with boyfriends. I'm the 100 pound weight. I was falling hard and fast. I snapped out of my thoughts by being pushed by someone telling myself that I was at school.

When I walk into the doors I'm not only surprised to be face to face with Noell but also Skylar behind her. They notice me at the same time. Before Noell could move an inch Skylar was over to me spinning me around in a hug. Like in those movies. You know what I mean. He set me down after a couple of seconds of spinning and laughing. The moment the feet were on the floor he gently grabbed my face in his hands and smashed his lips onto mine with so much passion. We kissed for what seemed like forever till we were disturbed by Noell's voice.

"So I'm guessing this is what you needed to tell me?" she sounded like she was trying to contain her joy.

"Um yeah." I said feeling Skylar move behind me wrapping his long arms around my waist setting his chin on the top of my head. I leaned into him feeling protected by anyone who would try to harm me.

"Oh my freaking God! It's about time you two got together. If I had a dollar everytime I heard Clarity talk about how much she wanted to date you I would be a millionare!" she basicly screamed. I had to shut her up. I think my feet were going mumb because all the blood was going to my cheeks. First Skylar makes me blush and now my best friend. Ugh I hate blushing!

"Noell if you don't shut the hell up right now I'm going to shove a butcher knife up somewhere not plesent!" I said trying not to laugh.

I gasp as Skylar turns me around to face him. "You talked about me a lot?" He asked.

"A lot is a understatment." I confessed to him. I looked down at my feet so he didn't see me blush in front of him AGAIN!

I felt him lift my chin up to look at him with his thumb and index finger. "What did I say about looking down when you blush?" I didn't have time to answer before his hands found my face as he smashed his lips on mine. They molded perfectly. He pulled away after a while and placed his forehead on mine.

"I talked a lot about you too." He confessed. Omfg he talked about me! I looked deep into the green eyes I had now grown to love. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionetly.

I could hear the 'ewwwwwws' and 'get a room' from my friend but all I did was flip her off and only focus on Skylar.

It wasn't until the bell rang that we broke apart. I didn't want to go but if I was tardy my mom would kill me. I kind of don't want to die right now. At least I would die happily though.

"I have to go. I can't be late or my mom will kill me and I kind of don't want to die without you by my side." I finally spoke.

"I don't want you to go. I'm going to miss you and we don't have any classes together." he said sounding dissapointed.

"We have lunch and then I'm all yours till 7:00" I tried to comfort him.

"Okay I will see you in lunch then." He said smiling.

I kissed him once more before running down the hall. I think I was like 3 seconds late but since I was that close they didn't count me tardy. I didn't pay attention at all during the day.

All i could think about was the boy I was falling in love with.

Hey my Snazzy Unicorns! I hope your liking the book so far. I'm having fun writing it. We have about 100 reads so far! 100 READS!!!!! That's so crazy. It will be getting interesting soon I promise just give it time. Love you guys!