Chapter One- Alex Handerson

HEY HEY HEY! VAS HAPPENIN, LOVE? ERR, IM NOT REALLY GOOD IN CONVERSATIONS, AUTHOR'S NOTE AND SUCH. BUT OH WELL, AT LEAST IM GOOD IN FOOD xD. 

~Jorya xD

--------

I was inside this office. Waiting for this man to finish reading my 'resume'. Im gonna be One Direction's maid. Good luck to me -_- 

ANYWAY, Im human-like now. I have dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. And uh, Im 18 years old. 

The man finally finished reading my 'resume' and he looked at me,"So, Alex, Can I call you Alex?"

Oh yeah, Did i told you my human name is 'Alex Handerson' ? Yep, it is. "Of course. What is it sir?" I looked at him. He was going to accept me. Like, he doesnt have any choice. 

" Congrats." He smiled at me. I smiled at him back, "Thank you so much, Mr. Cowell." I shook his hands excitedly. "You wont regret it." I assured him.

Yes, he's the ever famous, Simon Cowell. He was the one who asked for proctection for this boys. (You and me, we both know he made a good choice xD)

"Let's hope I wont, let's hope I gave their life in good hands." He muttered. "The driver will drive you to their house. The boys are still grocery shopping. Meanwhile, you can gather peace when you can." He said and led me towards the range rover.

                           ****************************************************

Here I am in this kind of huge house. It was colorful. 

I sat on the white L shaped couch and waited for One Direction to arrive.

Well, this is boring. 

I heard a noise outside. Yay! They're here! :)))

"Who are you?" A guy with an accent i didnt know asked. He has blonde hair and he's carrying loads of paper bags.

"Ummm, hi. Im x2--" I was about to say x210 but THANK GOODNESS I caught my mouth, "--Alex. Alex Handerson. Nice to meet you." I smiled at him shyly. 

"Nice to meet you, Alex. Im Niall :)" He smiled back. I nodded and saw 4 boys behind him. 

"Hi, Im Alex." I told the 4 boys and waved my hand shyly. IM SHY OKAAAY? PROBLEM?

A boy with curly brunette hair came near me and shook my hand, "Harry Styles." I smiled at him. He kissed my hand and I instinctively pulled my hand away, kind of angry.

A boy wearing a checkered shirt  rolled his eyes and looked at me, "Sorry 'bout that love. He's a flirt." He smiled at me, "Hi, Im Liam Payne."

A boy wearing a blue and white striped shirt ran towards me and looked at me seriously, "Before anything else let me ask you something." He continued, "Do you like carrots?"

"Errrrrrrr, sure?"  I answered doubtfully. He grinned at me and hugged me, "AWESOME! Im Louis Tomlinson!"

I chuckled. Irrelevant boy. xD

A boy with a black quiff hair smiled at me, "Hi. Im Zayn Malik." He introduced and shook my hand. 

Well, They're not as bad as I thought they'd be.