Contract of the hunt and how to submit

Steps 1

1. Follow me FreedCommunity I won't make it mandatory, but I advice you to do so because I may post some things on my profile that a non follower might miss.

2. Add this book to your major reading lists.

3. Tag five people you know who would want to increase their reads with this game.

4. Tag two people who you know are bored and would find this game exciting

5. Tag five competitive people you know who would like a chance to win this hunt.

Step 2

Here is a hunt for you to test out your skills, You must do this. ↓↓

1. abbyraechris08
Book: These wings of mine
Chapter: 5. Remember me
Question: Did Seven succeed in killing Albion
Theme: Female, Intense, Emotion and Description. (These are the ones I feel this chapter qualifies for)

Follow the steps I outlined in the second chapter.

Here is a refresher ↓

Go to the book, find the answer to the question and pm me. Then come here and put an inline comment next to my name that says #answered

Find your chosen quote and comment inline (inside the book and here) #gotmaquote.

When you finish that you apply with the form below. Make it an in line comment beside Form, so I can locate them easily.

Form

Name

•Book title

Chapter title

Question: please make sure it is something that chapter can answer.

Themes your chapter has (check the second chapter if you don't understand. Read till the end of this chapter): you know your chapter better than anyone, if you know your chapter has a certain theme write it here so those hunting will know what to look out for.

Password: The second password combined with the first word of the first password. It should spell a movie. I need this so I know you've read the rules.

*******

When that is done I will update the contestant page and your name will be tagged.

These are the themes

Kiss (K)
Emotion. (E)
Intense. (I)
Male (M)
Female (F)
Humour (H)
Romance (R)
Description (D)

↓↓↓This is how you submit↓↓↓

-No of participant. (Don't forget I will number them) This is so you don't waste your time writing names.

-Answer to the question (don't forget to comment #answered next to the person's name in the contestants page as an inline comment.

- Themes and score (/10 each) I have lettered them so you don't waste time spelling them out.

E.g
Number 4
The answer is...
Theme: K-6/10  I-8/10 M-10/10 H-9/10

Good luck!