Chapter 1: My Beginning

Long ago there was a goddess name Runa who controls the stars and darkness for over 3,000 years. She was a tall girl with dark blue hair with tiny white stars in them, along with her eyes that are a lighter shade of blue but her right eye is in a shape of a blue star that resembles her symbol. She always carries a bottle that looks similar to a genie's bottle, that holds the stars old and new. She is good friends with Crystal the goddess of water. They have been friends since 2,000 years ago. But there's something about Runa that No one knows except for Crystal and her husband Ketsueki god of the Vampires, Runa was never a goddess her whole life. It happens 3,000 years ago when she was still a mortal. She was never chosen, never was fate to her and she never asked to be a goddess. Now to fully understand her life lets start at the very beginning.

When Runa was born, she was born into a normal life or as normal as what she would call it. Her family was a 3 person family including her, her mother and her father. it was a small family but it was a loving family. Her father worked as a traveler so he was never home that much. Her mother was always busy with her books she's writing to publish this upcoming season. Runa was a very shy person with not many friends. People in her school thinks she's weird since she's quiet and always by herself. Every night when her mom is asleep she would sneak out the back of her house to go to the meadow she found a month ago. When she got there she sat at the edge and look up at the at the night sky and saw the moon all alone in the night sky. Runa thought that the moon and she are similar in some way, all alone in the dark. Runa doesn't remember much after she fell asleep, the only thing she remembered was seeing a small white dot next to the moon.

When Runa came to the only thing around her was darkness. She felt different taller than her normal height and her hair has white sparkling dots in her dark hair. She was so scared she didn't know what to do. But she heard a voice in the that sounded so calm. "Don't be scared nothing's going to hurt you and neither am I, I'm here to help you." Said the calm voice. "Who are you and where am I? What is this place?" Runa asked sounding even more scared. "I'm Crystal goddess of tsunamis and this place is your realm Runa." Said Crystal. Runa was confused when she said my realm. "What do you mean by my realm?" Runa asked even more confused now. "Exactly what I mean, you're the goddess of stars and darkness that's why your realm is dark right now." Crystal gave her a reassuring smiling. "But don't worry I'm going to help you through all of it, ok?" "Ok I trust you, Crystal, tell me what I have to do," Runa said calmly now. 

hey, so this is my first ever story so idk if its good, I'm sorry that its so short I'm not really confident in my writing skills but tell me what you guys think about it ill update as much as I can when I have time away from school. bye, guys.