No jams

It was around 12:00pm when you and Jimin were sitting on his bed, both complaining you were hungry. You dragged yourself off his bed and into the kitchen.
You searched the cupboards but there was hardly anything.
*Well he does have the makings for toast, I guess that'll do"
You popped two pieces of bread in the toaster and got out a knife and butter.
You thought peanut butter toast was kind of basic so you looked for some jam.

*opens fridge*

*jam, jam, where's the jam"

After looking for a good 2 minutes you realized that Jimin got no jams.

You popped the toast out of the toaster and made you and jimin a piece.
But when you went back into the room, jimin was snooping through your phone.

"HEY, STOB IT!" You screamed as you took your phone from his tiny hands

Jimin apologetically explained"I was just looking something up babe, my phone was dead and I saw yours sitting there"

"I was just looking something up babe, my phone was dead and I saw yours sitting there"

You scoffed at him and unlocked your phone to see what he was searching up.

Google History
Jackets that easily come off the shoulder
Park jimin abs
Jungkook ding dong loop

*hmm he said that his jacket came off as an accident..*

You walk out of the room and call your Mom, Jin.
You were anxious to tell him about the creepy man that comes to your window at night and whispers that he's a "motherfucking monster"

*END OF CHAPTER*
I'll update if this gets 5 reads