The first day at a new school

I was nervous to walk in. I didn't know how I was going to be treated. Hi, i'm Marissa Scheffler and I am a new kid at Kennedy Elementary. I have moved plenty of times in my life and didn't know if each school I go to will be ok. I was always scared to death of my first days. As I walk into the doors, i'm greeted by the Principle. I forgot his name because now i'm in 8th grade. (we will just leave his name as The Dude) "Hi, i'm Mr. the dude. Welcome to Kennedy Elementary. What grade are you in?" I whimpered a little because he was so loud. "I'm in 6th grade." He smiled and told me to follow him. 

He brought me upstairs to the second floor to show me my classes. We passed the ELA room and my Advisory. "This is Mrs. Josvai's class." He said, with that booming voice echoing down the hall. My brother was behind me just amazed and not scared. My sister was at MMHS and I didn't want to be away from her. Then he showed us where Mr. Phillip's class was, then Mrs. Smith and Mr. Smith. Then finally, my first hour class, Mr. Zacek. When me and my brother walked in the room, I saw him. The really tall teacher named Zacek. He was a mountain. He showed us our seats and I started to look around. Girls were sitting around me and told me that I could sit with them at lunch. I was so nervous. Then, I seen Adrian Carlock. My crush. He looked at me and just starred for a minute. I starred back. We were both like that until the teacher started to call names for role call. He got to Adrian and he said here. I instantly fell in love to the sound of his voice.(cringe just typing that.) Then, he went down the line until he got to me and my brother. "Phillip and Marissa Scheffler. you guys are new. Stand up and tell us something about yourselves." I hesitated for a minute when Phil stood up and said, " Well, I like to read and sometimes draw something for my family." Everyone started to murmur. I stood up finally. "I like soccer and I love to draw for no reason." Everyone started to laugh. "So we got ourselves a class clown," said Mr. Zacek. I started to relax a little and got through the day without a sick feeling anymore.

  The next day went the same. Lunch came around and this girl came up to me. "Do you wanna sit with us," She asked. I said yes and walked over with her to her table. Adrian was sitting there. "My name is Scylla." The girl told me." I smiled and felt that pit in my stomach again. "So what else do you like?" Adrian asked. "The girl I was sitting next to yelled at him. "Leave the new girl alone. She don't wanna answer questions." "It's fine," I said. "I like to walk in the woods sometimes. Mostly when its dark." "Adrian smiled, "Me too." Scylla elbowed me. "You should hang with us at recess. We usually stand around pushing each other and sometimes we talk." I shrugged. "I was just going to stay by the fence. I'll hang." The girl next to me giggled. "Your cool, Mars. Im Carol." Carol said. After recess, I went to S.S. Mr. Smith asked me so many questions that I was so quick with them, he was surprised. I'm not that much of a nerd exactly. I am also a really dirty minded girl.