1-14-19

The only class I'm going to talk about today is gym. 

We had swim today and me, Carol, and Scylla were walking over to sit. Adrian, Qay, and like 2 others literately whistled either at us, or at Adam Workman. I really don't know. Later on in the class, we had 8 min free time and Adrian was just starring and looking at me. He was also talking to Carol and Scylla, but he was just looking at me with those eyes. I really didn't feel weird, but I did at the same time because I had 2 of my guys friends with me, splashing and messing around with each other.

Authors Joke: [lol]

This morning, Dylan was standing with us for a min hanging with us. He walked up to my sister and asked her if we were going to ride the bus in the afternoon. She said, "yeh, why?" He walked away and she yelled at him, "Yeh, Why!?" and then she started to laugh. He walked up to me and asked, "Hey, do you wanna sit by me in the afternoon?" I said, "yeh, sure." Later on that day my sister told me that he asked her if we were riding in the afternoon and I told her he came over to me and asked me if I wanted to sit by him. She just laughed because he didn't explain, he just walked away. I thought it was funny because he couldn't ask me if we were riding, but he asked my sister, then asked me if I wanted to sit by him. I know I have retard issues, but I find everything funny. Sorry guys for the late update.

Also, this morning, my sister took off his hat, and put it on my head. : |    He also told me exactly what im going to say next.

D - "I do like you, its just really awkward kinda and I just wanted to tell you that." 

M - "I know, it's kinda obvious." *smiles*

D - *smiles back* [love that smile tho]

*Pulls up to school*

Yeh, that was our very short conversation. I will possibly update tomorrow, so. Bye!!