Someone's letter

It’s July 31 of the year 2012 when I saw the love of my life walking while holding someone else’s hand today. It hurts, and it really does. By this time I really want to go in there, just to disturb them but I don’t want to make a scene. Besides, I know that I don’t have the right to do that for I’m just nothing, just a completely stranger to him.

My name is Keila Fuentes, a 17 year old girl who secretly love someone… someone who I don’t even know the name but only the face.

 (picture of Keila on the right side) -->

The first time I saw him, it’s the 4th of July 2012.

I’m on the Mall of Asia, having alone time doing some ice skating. Suddenly, I slipped and fell down on my butt. I had a hard time to move, because it really hurts. Then suddenly someone help me to stand up.

“Miss, are you okay?” he asked me. I was mesmerized by his sweet but worried smile.

“Ye-- Yes, don’t worry. Thanks by the way.” I just said. I don’t know what to say.

“Don’t mention it. Please be careful next time.” He smiled at me then he left.

During that time I started to secretly follow him.

I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of his gentleness that made me fall in love with him. And because of me being a stalker, I discovered that he already have a girlfriend.

End of Flashback. Back to the real world.

I’m still here following them, and then I realized to stop immediately what I’m doing. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t watch them while kissing. Suddenly my tears started to fall down.

Is it too late? Am I really that late for him to be mine?

I run away from them…

I don’t know where I’m going so I just followed my own feet to where it will bring me.

After some minutes of running, I realized where I am. I found myself kneeling down in a sea shore where I used to hang out most of the times. Suddenly I realized to forget all about him and move on. Maybe there’s someone I’ll met that will be better than him.

I stand up, wipe my tears then start to walk around.

I found a bottle.

No! Not just a bottle. There’s something inside it. So I opened it. I found out that it’s a letter… a letter dated yesterday.

July 30, 2012

Dear Girl,

      Since the day that I saw you, I get confused with my emotions. I know this isn’t right because I already committed to somebody. But I just want you to know that I really want to give her up for you. Just tell me and I will do so. I love you, Girl.

                                                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                                                    Someone

P.s. I’ll talk to her the day after tomorrow. With or without your response, I’ll break up with her.

OMG!

What the hell was that? Leaving her girlfriend for some girl? I can’t imagine that someone will be so like that. I’ll bring this home, a remembrance of this day.