The start of conversation

I’m here in my room, internalizing the letter I had read.

I can’t really imagine that somebody can do that. I’m so pissed! I’ll make a response.

July 31, 2012

Dear Someone,

           Sorry but I accidentally saw your message to a girl dated yesterday.

        Well, I just want to tell you that how dare you do that to a girl? It’s like you’re just going to change an old shirt to a new one. Do it properly. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t follow your heart, I just want to say that DO IT FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S OWN SAKE, not with yours. I mean if you’re going to break up with her, do it as if you’re so concern with her that you don’t want her to be hurt if you still continue your relationship with her.

         Do you get my point? I hope you did.

Keila

I get the bottle and put in there my letter to him.

I get out of the house and headed to the shore. I put the bottle back in the exact location where I found it.  Will he be able to read it? I hope so.

I don’t know why I made a response. I don’t even know if he will be able to read it. But deep inside me says that he will.

As I’m sitting near the shore watching the sunset, I remember what happened earlier, the holding hands while walking… the kissing… the hurt feeling… the crying… the running away… and the seeing of a weird message in the bottle.

I wonder, what will happen tomorrow?

I went home and get some rest. I’m so exhausted for today. I’ll go back to the shore tomorrow. Well nothing, just want to relax again. It’s better to stay there the whole day than spend time following strangers.

The next day…

As I woke up, I went straight to the kitchen and get some lunch.

Yes, it’s already 11:30am when I wake up from sleeping. As expected, my mom starts her homily.

(picture of Keila's mother, on the right) --> 

“KEILA! What time is it? I told you yesterday to wake up early because we’re going to have a general cleaning. Did you clean your room before going down here?? *blah blah blah blah*”

“Wait mom! Can’t you see we’re eating? I thought we should respect the food? Why do you keep on talking when you’re mouth is full?”

“You-- OK! Be ready for the part two later. This will be continued after taking our lunch.”

Blah blah blah..

I don’t listen to whatever she said. After taking lunch, I immediately go to my room and semi- cleaned it and took a bath. Afterwards I carefully and simply go out to get straight to the sea shore without my mom being noticed.

 As I reached the shore, I run look for the location of the bottle to see if it’s still there. To my surprise, there’s a new bottle. I picked it up and read its content.

August 1, 2012

Dear Keila,

            Sorry if you find my letter so selfish. Actually what I really wanted and planned to do is what you’ve stated in your response. Well, I’m really sorry if you misunderstood my letter because I didn’t make it to sound like that, my apologies.

                                                                                                                                    Someone

P.s. When I saw the letter, I thought it was the girl I addressed to who responded. Anyway, thank you for the advice. I really appreciated it. =)

After I read the letter, I immediately made a reply. (I just want you to know that I bring a pen and paper with me. Well maybe you’re curious where I get it.)

August 1, 2012

Dear Someone,

            Well apology accepted. I just want to ask for an apology too because I made a response though I’m not the one you address to. Sorry for that and sorry for misunderstanding your letter.

            If you won’t mind, may I ask if you already done breaking up with her?

                                                                                                                                      Keila

P.s. It’s ok for you not to answer if you think it’s too personal. =)

I rolled the paper and inserted it inside the bottle. I don’t know why, I said it is ok for him not to answer but I keep on wishing that he will response.

What’s happening with me? I don’t even know his name and face yet keeps on interacting with him? No. I know he won’t reply anymore so I must mind my own business.