Living in the alley Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first book! and I'm really scared! So please don't hate on it! I'm only 14 so it might not be very good! It has some minor Violence! Just to warn you! but it's nothing Extreme. So I hope You enjoy it!

Copyright 

Chapter 1 My Family

I hate my sister. I do. She is so annoying. All she cares about is her self. I can’t wait until she is gone. Sorry I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Trudi and I’m 14 years old. My sister is 17 years old and her name is Bethany. She is going to College. I can’t wait. I’m getting rid of her and I’m getting her room. Oh Happy Days!

My Mum Is An Author. Don’t tell her I said this but I don’t really like her books. They are all about Young Love and Teenagers. Bethany loves them but that’s because she is a Geeky idiot.

My Dad…Well he died when I was 5 years old. He was an Estate agent; there was a Massive fire in the building. There was only one death. My Dad was that one; there were only minor Injuries because he was in the room where the fire started. It was an electrical fire his socket was overloaded. He tried to stop it but he just made it worse. The fire had spread too quickly so he couldn’t get out so he died he had to be the one to die. Why couldn’t someone else have died? It sounds horrible I know but would you like your dad to die in a fire and him be the only one to Die. It’s horrible.

I was the Daddy’s girl. Bethany teased me because I was, but she was the Mummy’s girl she gets whatever she wants off Mum. Poor Trudi gets nothing because all Mum cares about is her books, Bethany and her Books. So not fair.