Living in the alley chapter 5

How you liking it so far?? I'll try and post all of it tonight!! 

Maybe i'll just post it as one and you can take breaks... 

What do you think.... 

Please Vote and comment! 

I accidently voted it and it wont let me un vote it...  but anyway...

Chapter 5 Goodnight

I’m out, I managed to get out! I just can’t bring myself to come away from my home. Where I was born! I will miss this place, but I can’t stay where I’m not wanted.

I miss it already missing it and I’m barely out the gate. I’m too tired to go any further. Mum and Bethany didn’t go to bed until about 11:30PM (obviously PM). I took £50 from Mum’s purse. Where did she get that kind of money from? Anyway I’ve got Money so it doesn’t matter.

Where am I going to go? I can’t stay outside the gate; I’ll obviously get caught (duh). I can go to the other side of Cardiff. Except Druggies live there. What if something bad happens to me? Oh well. Mum never goes to the City Centre; Let alone the other side of Cardiff! Won’t it cost more than £50 to go to The other side of Cardiff? I could hitch hike? No, that’s too dangerous. I’ll catch the bus most of the way, Then I’ll walk the rest.

Ah, My feet are killing me! I think I’ll rest here for the night, and then I’ll walk the rest of the way tomorrow. Or today (Logical thinking). I’m good at that kind of stuff, Logical Thinking that is. I’m so tired. Goodnight.