01

⚠️Self harm
Your point of view

You where an average girl. Well except You believed in the guardians still. You know Sandy, North, Bunny, Tooth, and of course Jack.

You had to believe in them, they where your last hope. They where all You had. You've had no one to be there for you or who loved you. Your mum and brother died in a crash. But You lived. Your father blames you for some reason.

He comes home drunk and beats you. Curses at you says filthy rude things to you. If your even seen with a boy automatically "your a whore." But if You don't go out "your a lazy piece of shit." But if you go out then obviously "your doing something wrong." You can never get it right. Nothing. Ever.

So now here you sat the blade on your wrists begging for someone to help you. Pleading that tomorrow you'll wake up and it'll all be different. But it won't. Just like every night.

You hear the front door slam. You quickly retract the blade from your skin. If he saw you he would... he would most likely just do it himself. Besides he was gonna beat the shit outta you anyways.

"Y/n! Where are you you filthy little skank?! Your ass better be in your room and ready for me when I get up there!"

Already you knew what was to happen. You quickly went to your room and sat on your bed in nothing but a bra and underwear. Not because he ever touched you but he enjoyed being able to watch you "get what you deserve".

He walked in and you resisted the thought of flinching. It would only make it worse. You knew that.

He didn't have a knife or a whip that you could see which meant ether belt or hands.

He walked up to you and smacked you. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KNOW THAT?! GOD I WISH YOU DIED. I WISH YOU DIED AND NOT THEM!" He began to beat you. This time it was worse than it has ever been. You sent up a silent prayer. To the only people you could think. The guardians.

Bunny's POV

'Help me' I heard a faint whisper. 'Please guardians. Help me. My dad... he's gonna kill me this time I know it. And if he dosent.... I'm to the point where I'll kill my self.' I was shocked who would think such a thing?!

"Bunny you okay?" Jack asked me wearily.

"No." He looked at me concerned we might 'hate' each other but deep down we both know that's not true. Before he could ask I made a bunny hole to the panic button in the globe room. We installed it after pitch's last attack. Everyone came flying on ready to fight.

"What is it?" I heard north speak in his deep Russian voice.

"Look mates there's a chela out there who need our help. Her fathers beating her within and inch of death..... she said if he dosent finish her this time.... she'll finish herself." They all looked at me shocked. Tooth put her hands over her mouth. Sandy put up some pictures but I didn't bother to look knowing what it would say.

Who?

"Wait.... you heard her to?" I looked at jack. Had he heard her

Jacks POV

I was shocked when I heard the whisper. I thought and thought of how to find her when I noticed bunny's face. Then I asked him and here we are now.

I don't know why but I felt automatic attachment to this girl.

We all quickly rushed around trying to find her than I got a feeling. "Guys we have to go to y/h/t (your home town)! I have a feeling that's where she is! Don't ask how just let's go!"

Without a second thought we where off.

Third person P.O.V.

While y/n was laying letting her father hit her and wip her and say vile things to her she had given up hope.

Meanwhile the guardians where frantically searching. Jack happened to see y/n through the open window of her house. His face dropped. He quickly sent up sparks into the air and then flew into the window without a second thought.

Jack P.O.V.

I stood in front of this girl who I didn't even know the name of trying to protecting her from the next blow. But her father didn't believe in me so it went right threw me. And hit y/n again. Then I heard what her father was saying "-you. I hate you. You're nothing to me. I wish you died. Better yet I wished you where never born. You are such a little skank. This time I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kill you. The thought of your mother always stopped me before but not this time!" Then her father walked over to grab something but I didn't look instead I spun to look at her.

She began crying harder when she saw me. Thinking I was a hallucination or there to hurt her. "Please, please, just kill me! Just end it, please!" My heart broke. Already I felt like I knew this girl. I felt like I recognized her.

Than I heard her ear piercing scream.