New Year

(Your POV)

December went by pretty fast and I didn't tell Moria anything about my situation, and I celebrated with my mom, but I also gotten my dad back for Christmas. The other CP's characters joined in on Christmas, and we all had a blast. New years came, but I didn't feel up to anything. So I went to my room, drawing Ben, because I now have a massive crush on him because we both got to know each other more..

Moments passes in my room but it was 11:49 pm, near the new year.

I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I say not looking up, and the door creaks, and I look over to see Ben came in, but left the door open. "Hey" I smile as a blush starts to cover my face.

"Hey. What are you doing in your room, when you should be out there celebrating the new year" Ben sits on my bed and I sigh.

"..I just... I always like to be alone when something big happens because I am scared that I might do something to make it worse, even New Years..." I hug my sketch book so he doesn't see my drawing.

"Heh..maybe a good game can chear you up" he stands holding out his hand. I hesitate, but close my sketch book grabbing his hand and we leave my room to go to his, and we sit on the ground. He grabs the controllers, and hands me one, and I smirk. "What should we play?" He looks at me.

"Umm...w-what games do you have?" I look at him, but immidently look away.

"We can play..." He looks at his games and pulls one out puts into the gaming console. He sits down near me, but I look at the screen as it shows SAGA. Then showed up a racing game. "Ready to be beaten" he chuckles, and I smirk.

"In your dreams" I smirk and the gane started and we both started to race. It took awhile but I won. I laugh and threw my hands into the air.

"Ugh, you cheated" Ben crosses his arms and I look at him.

"I am the cheater? Wow, your just a shore loser. Hmm I think I have something for the loser"

"Yeah, what could that be" he looks at me and I giggle kissing him on the cheek. I get up and leave fast as possible. I went into my room blushing, then I hear happy new years down stairs. I smile and look at the ceiling falling down against my door. "Happy New Years" my face cools down from redness from that kiss on the cheek.