the doppelganger

2 months pass.Y/n and Ben been avoiding each other since the new year came.

A week had passed in the new month and Ben walks up to y/n. "H-hey y/n" he smiles a little, and Y/n looks at him.

"H-hi" her voice craked and she gulps as he continues to talk.

"Umm so..uhh.. Do you want to play a g-game?" He looks at y/n in the eyes.

(Your pov)
'A-a game?' "What type of g-game?" I say confused on where he is going with this.

"A racing game..on foot." He says, and that makes me confused, because Ben mostly does video games, not real life games.

"O-on foot?" I raise an eyebrow confused.

"Yea.." He smirks

"Okay?" I rolled and sigh. 'Is he okay?' I look away. "Where will we go and when does it start"

"To the edge of the woods and back to the mansion" he looks towards the woods that is outside

"..okay..let me just get ready...see you in a hour?" I walked away from him confused on why all of the sudden a race. I went to Jeff because him and Jeff are good friends. "Hey Jeff. What is up with Ben?"

"Why are you asking me?" Jeff looks at him taking his gaze from the TV.

"Because Ben is acting weird" I cross my arms.

"What do you mean by that?" He looks at me confused.

"Ben asked me after many weeks of not talking to each other, to a foot race."

"Ben hates running"

"That is what I thought...when was the last time you saw Ben"

"In his room, 30 minutes ago.."

"And what were you guys talking about? If you don't mind me asking"

"Na, I don't mind..but we were talking about you actually..he really likes you Y/n..it is just sometimes hard to accept that you have feelings but he wants a way to talk to you but is nervous since he mostly is a loner up until you came"

"..wow..umm.." My face started to burn up and I slightly smile.."I umm..need to go..thanks" I started to walk away, and he yells to me.

"No prob dude" he looks back at the screen, as I walk up the stairs to hear Ben talking in my room very loud but it sounds more like muffles then talking

'What is going on?' I walk over to my door about to open it, until Ben grab me pulling me away from the door.

"You ready Y/n?" I look at him as he smiles taking me away. We get outside, and he stops pulling me away.

"What? Ready? Oh yeah...almost but I need to grab something" I walk back inside, and he walks back inside and I head up stairs, about to go to my room, but I heard muffles again but this time my room. I open the door, and see Ben tied up. "Ben?" I close my door and walk over to him taking a cloth out of his out.

"LOOK OUT!" He yells and I turn to see the another Ben about to hit me but I moved and moved Ben out of the way as well. And I grab my bat an swing it at the doppelganger of Ben. He ducked, and that thing shapesifted in me. "What the Hell?" I blurted out confused. I look at Ben and he looks at us confused. I look back to the doppelganger of me this time and she smirks.

(BEN's POV)
"You have met with a terrible fate" the fake y/n says, and I try to get myself lose to help the real one. Then the fake y/n jumps at y/n and attacks her and she yells and starts to swing her bat but actually hits the fake y/n. Loran ran into the room and both girls stop fighting and looks at them.

"Y/n?" Loran looks at both girls.

"MOM!" Both of them say confusing both of us.