Prologue

CHAPTER ZERO: PROLOGUE

You lived quiet the peaceful life with your parents, all was well, 

Though you thought that they were taking quiet a while to arrive back, when you felt your phone vibrating. Fishing out your phone, it flashed an unknown number, without thinking you answered.

"Is this (Y/n) (L/n)?" An unfamiliar voice answered

"Y-yes? Can I help you?" You replied quiet hesitant

"Can you come to (Hospital name)? You're parents are here, they were caught in an accident !" After hearing that, you made your way to the hospital as fast as possible.

Upon arrival, the doctor had said that they had passed away and your aunt taken care of your custody.

a few months later....

Turns out your aunt that your aunt was after your wealth and house alone. After finally having the wealth and house you owned, your aunt begun abusing you.

At first it was simple, ordering around, then to spanking you and starving you, then finally locking you at the basement with no food or water for 3 days then giving you a nice beating, until you were bleeding.

This behavior continued for a whole 2 months, fortunately, a lady with blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes came to visit. Not your aunt, but you!

When she arrived, however, caused a ruckus since your aunt kept changing the topic once the lady brings up your name in their conversation. Until she'd had enough and went your room, but you weren't there at the moment, you were at the basement, serving your so called deserved punishment.

The Lady asked for the key for the basement but your aunt insisted that there's nothing there to see, the lady was persistent. Annoyed by her actions, your aunt finally got pissed and threatened her that if she doesn't leave, she'll call the police.

At this point the lady had kicked the door to the basement, and saw the sight unimaginable, a bleeding girl, dried-chapped lips and a very thin girl.

After this the lady had called the police and had reported a child abuse case,

A few weeks later, the case was immediately closed. After all, the evidence were quiet evident.

The court decided to give the guardian status to this lady who saved you, later you found out her name. Her name was Naruko Uzumaki, and something was odd about her.

One day you decided to break this odd thing to her, she simply laughed at your inquiry and told you something you definitely did not see coming.

You were an otherworldly being, literally.

And she was there to help and train you. 

°

°

°

°

°

°°°°

Hey hey! I rewritten this cause I got cringe every freaking time and I can't so OOP

Anyways expect the rest of the chapters to be rewritten ;0