Make 'em pay

That night, Rikiya and (Y/n) unexpectedly slept together. In the floor of Naruko's Office.

Naruko and Sousuke woke up way ahead of them.

By the time Naruko entered the office, the two was sprawled over the floor.

Rikiya's left arm was streched while, (Y/n) head rested at it.

Her body faced side ways, in his direction. Naruko called over a half awake Sousuke who was in the hall, half way through putting on his shirt.

He smirked at the sight, with a thought in mind, Sousuke grabbed the other's phone on her pocket behind.

Snapping a quick pic before kicking the young King's leg.

With Naruko following his lead by, blasting air in their faces

Effective for the two, who woke up quite fast.

"Morning lovebirds~" the two sung. Teasing the other that seemed to have no idea on their places.

"The hell, you mea" Rikiya asked, looking to the two, while the girls who slept beside her rubbed her eye and stretched.

Naruko took her phone back from Sousuke and showed it to them.

Rikiya's face then exploded in a thousand shades of red.

while (Y/n) is still looking at the photos, and seemed to have no idea on the situattion she's in

Realization soon took (Y/n) and stood up abruptly.

"H-Hey it weren't only us! You slept in Sousuke's room, didn't you?!" She exclaimed, while her face flamed red

Now it was Naruko and Sousuke's turn to blush.

"Are you two—" "Lady Naruko, miss Asami would like to inform you that every thing you had asked is ready. The bow you also ordered arrived." Naruko's Butler interuppted

'saved by the bell' Naruko thought, as she nodded to her Butler and dismissed him.

"You heard the guy, I've got work to do, go eat breakfast and I will eat here since I will have to take care those papers" Naruko said, pointing to the pile of papers that stakced in a chesnut colored table.

the two who just woke up left her be and left for breakfast.

Sousuke on the other hand, sat comfortably in the couch, "You aren't gonna eat breakfast?" Naruko asked, getting comfy in her chair.

He shrugged and tapped his shirt, "The Nationals is today...." He started, making Naruko jolt on  her place

"And seeing as you left Tokitsu in second, I'll be going alone" He said, what a shit-eating grin on his face.

"You're an Ass, Yamazaki" Naruko laughed, as she scribbled down on some paper.

"And Yes, I will come with you. So I guess, Dinner after?" Naruko blushed, after saying those words.

"Yeah, my treat" Making Naruko to stand up in her place "NO"

Sousuke turned her head no, "Guys always pay for dinner anyways"

"On dates, yes." Naruko countered,

But then grimaced when she saw a memo in her table "Hey, you went quite. What happened?"

He walked over in her place, and laughed at the sight "Now, I'll pay. I mean, you're practically broke!" He laughed,

"FINE, you win." She pouted,

Naruko stood up from her seat and went to change at her room through the linked doors.

While Sousuke laughed as he succeeded in his mission.

After changing into a grey sweater and black leggings, Naruko headed back to her office where she found Sousuke talking to Asami and Chiyoko.

"What's up?" Naruko greeted upon entering,

"The ceiling, anyways we just received a request from the Paris Branch that they have a proposal for you" Naruko frowned, first because of Asami's sassy remark and secondary a proposal meeting.

She knows that the people at the Paris Branch wants her out of the office. Saying, as she was too young to be working in a company.

Which was true, Naruko was still in her second year of high school barely 17, and she was already at the high seat of the company. The Uzumaki group of company. And Being the eldest, and Naruto declining the offer (for obvious reasons)

As well as being orphans, hell, her assistants were 'older' than her, and more experienced than her

But that fact, didn't hinder in making the company bigger than ever.

With that, Naruko was named the richest person in Japan, and youngest in the top 10 richest person in the world.

And also because of that, the Paris branch wants her to fail, that will cause the board to decide to replace her.

However, that idea has failed multiple times.

And now Naruko decided it's time for someone else to take over Paris.